Point Buy II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh sorry to come out like this to your thread, but why exactly did hunt advance over me. I saw him on IRC one day and told him to play me for this tourney, but he didnt have a team ready, later I built my team, but I just didnt see him on IRC at my times to play me anymore.

I kind of left my area for a while and didn't have a lot of internet access, and although there wasn't an overwhelming effort from your side (you never told me to play, you said we needed to play but that you didn't have a team yet) I know for my part I wasn't active at all, so if Rey wants the win it should go to him.

I kind of left my area for a while and didn't have a lot of internet access, and although there wasn't an overwhelming effort from your side (you never told me to play, you said we needed to play but that you didn't have a team yet) I know for my part I wasn't active at all, so if Rey wants the win it should go to him.
Ok, I will give the win to reyscarface. Everyone that bet on PttP vs Huntofthelion can change to any unplayed game for 24 hours. Similarly, anyone who wants to change one of their bets or make a new bet can change to this match for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)