Pointless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... So Pokemon. Right? All about having the best, being the best. Just like everything in life. What if this is just a corrupt view? All you guys wanna be the best, I get that... I've spent my entire life trying to be the best. Second best has never, will never be good enough for myself. But back to Pokemon... Right. Well, there's too many problems now. I mean look at all this, all these people trying to be the best.. But we've lost sight of what Pokemon has always been about. The very thing that Nintendo tries to remind us of in every Pokemon game they make, yet we somehow ignore. It's not about having the best Pokemon. Now don't get me wrong, I get it. You love to compete, as is human nature. Hell, you have passion for competition. That's good. But at what point did we lose sight of, and leave behind, our favourite Pokemon? I know my old favourites, I mean my first Pokemon card was a Wurmple. My first Pokemon, in Diamond, was my beloved Piplup. Yet, I can't remember the last time I battled with an Empoleon, a Beautifly, a Dustox, or any of my other favourites. Maybe I'm being too hasty saying this stuff, but I just think.. Being the best is something good to strive for. But not everyone can be at the top. So why can't we be happy with where we are? Are you happy, completely? Doesn't have to have anything to do with Pokemon. Just everywhere, in everything. If you're not, ask yourself why. I mean really ask, think about it, don't just think it's cause you still gotta do your homework, or wash the dishes, or walk to dog or whatever. Maybe it's cause of someone else you think your not completely happy. Well, after you figure out why you truly aren't 100%, go do something about it. Like now. Right now. This post might get a lot of hate, but I don't care. So long as the message is out. Cause I know what I'm gonna go do right now. I'm gonna go play Pokemon Showdown OU with an Empoleon and a Dustox. And I'll probably lose. But in the end it doesn't matter that I lost. It matters that I went out and did it, ending good or bad. Feel free to like or hate. Thanks.

PS If you can't be happy with yourself... Go figure out why, and do something about it. Cause you ARE the only one who can change it. Also the CIA are not nice people. Seriously. Do not trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)