Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
DRILL RUN?
and shards oh my. If he only uses red shards....there's probably 3 other tutors.

edit: He teaches a variety of moves; Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Dual Chop, Seed Bomb, Uproar, Super Fang, Iron Head, Signal Beam, Bounce, Drill Run,, Bug Bite & Covet

here is what i have to say about Drill Run

KLINKLANG, ESCAVALIER, DURANT, AND SWELLOW, LETS FUCKING GET IT.

now my other hopes

Gunk Shot: bad move unless arbok or muk are using it

Ice Punch: conk/gurdurr would be cool, being able to smash gliscor is pretty damn amazing, especially because defensive stats really couldnt hurt you with it.

Fire Punch: Haxorus will be interesting, being able to take out skarmory and bronzong with ease would be a great boost for it, it would also seriously affect Fraxure in NU/RU if it also gets it.

Thunderpunch: i honestly dont know yet lol, but for trolls sake lets hope zebstrika gets it!!!!!

im also hoping for moxie superpower krow and bisharp, Stealth rock carracosta, and sucker Punch scrafty among others

canno

formerly The Reptile
Escavalier with Drill Run would be pretty cool. It would give it some actual coverage (I mean come on, it's onsite set uses Return for coverage. A Normal-type move that is unSTABed). It could use it, seeing as it has 2 giant spears for hands. I don't think its too hard to imagine it using them as drills (other than the, you know, spinning part. But fuck it, if Fearow can Drill Run so can Escavalier). And if Conkeldurr doesn't get all the elemental punches, I will be very disappointing (it gets Iron Fist for fucks sake, how can you give something Iron Fist and have it not learn the elemental punches?)

And no, no, no, NO. We DON'T need a Stealth Rock tutor. Everyone and their mothers already got it in Gen 4. I don't care if Carracosta would be cool with Stealth Rock, there are so many things that would be able to relearn Stealth Rock and keep all the Gen 5 toys, the main example being Gliscor.

As for Dual Chop, I don't see any Dragon-type not named Haxorus get it other than maybe Garchomp.

Escavalier with Drill Run would be pretty cool. It would give it some actual coverage (I mean come on, it's onsite set uses Return for coverage. A Normal-type move that is unSTABed). It could use it, seeing as it has 2 giant spears for hands. I don't think its too hard to imagine it using them as drills (other than the, you know, spinning part. But fuck it, if Fearow can Drill Run so can Escavalier).

And no, no, no, NO. We DON'T need a Stealth Rock tutor. Everyone and their mothers already got it in Gen 4. I don't care if Carracosta would be cool with Stealth Rock, there are so many things that would be able to relearn Stealth Rock and keep all the Gen 5 toys, the main example being Gliscor.

As for Dual Chop, I don't see any Dragon-type not named Haxorus get it other than maybe Garchomp.
Well Garchomp already gets it naturally

Clay has a Sandslash
We can access Black City/White Forest early on, and have the ability to swith between them by somethingsomething with Black/White

breh

強いだね
So apparently the game asks you if you want to activate another repel after one dies. Nice.

@molk: Durant and Klinklang aren't getting Drill Run; the former might get Superpower if anything and the latter IDK, but Drill Run is not for them. I could totally see Escavalier using it, though (but Superpower would be enough for it too).

Swellow with it would be interesting, to say the least. With it, it might jump a tier.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure Crobat would love Gunk Shot.

Gunk shot was a tutor move in gen4, and sadly crobat did not get it to my knowledge ;-;.

edit: crobat gets brave bird lol, which is just as strong, has perfect accuracy, and gets better coverage. The recoil isnt that bad when you have roost, decent bulk, great speed, and taunt.

Gunk shot was a tutor move in gen4, and sadly crobat did not get it to my knowledge ;-;.
Oh, still, there's a chance, pokemon have gained and lost access to moves in generational shifts, or even just new games before, that they may not have been able to use. For example, Charmander was never able to use Metal Claw until FR/LG.

Makes me wonder if the Unova starters have new moves in B/W 2 by level-up. If they don't, I'll probobly wind up boxing them.

Seeing as Sunkern is avaliable early game, do we know where the Sun Stone is yet? If it keeps it old position, I can imagine Sunkern being complete dead weight from the moment you can pick it up, probobly replaceing Purrloin as the uber-derp [Which it still is, with Patrat being avaliable at the same time, who learns stronger dark moves faster]

Also how did I forget Brave Bird? I personally dislike recoil moves, admitttedly, but still...

Drill Run would be a nice gain for Escavalier. Prodivded there's superpower tutor, it seems like the kind of mon who'd get that as well. Its movepool desperately needs fleshing out.

@R_N: That Deerling gets Headbutt or bust.

Now if only Bambi would get some decent moves to use with Serene Grace. It has maybe 3?

Female Deerling with a DW Ability in game? Hell yes.

Now if only Bambi would get some decent moves to use with Serene Grace. It has maybe 3?
Make that zero.
But I think a Headbutt tutor is pretty likely which would at least make flinch-hax possible.
It has decent speed, ThunderWave, Leech Seed, and Megahorn.
Could probably make a decent subseeder somewhere with flinch-haxing headbutt.

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
There was an MP3 posted on 2ch with the Hoenn Trainer battle music; it was 1:30~ long so I extended it and uploaded it to youtube.

[youtube]AAdNIs3XUKU[/youtube]

mp3

ElectivireRocks

Banned deucer.
More rumors from 2ch

• Skyla has lv 35 Unfezant, lv 36 Skarmory and lv 38 Swanna
  • Drayden has lv 37 Gabite, lv 39 Druddigon and lv 41 Haxous
  • Another move tutor in Opelucid City. He teaches Superpower, Icy Wind, Tailwind, Vacuum Wave, Ice Shard, Outrage, Ominous Wind, Heat Wave, Rollout, Hurricane, Coil, Aqua Tail and Horn Leech
  • Shizui has lv 43 Golduk, lv 44 Cloyster and lv 46 Samurott
  • Normal Kyurem is caught at lv 48 after the 8th gym leader. It has Glaciate, Imprison, Dragonbreath and Recover(!!).
  • Seems like you need to beat the champion (who is implied N) before you can change to Black or White forme. The pokemon league is now located at the Great Chasm.
  • You fight Ghetsis after capturing Kyurem. He has Gyarados, Cofagrigus and Hydreigon

canno

formerly The Reptile
I hope some of those rumors are fake, since it would make me sad if Ghetsis' team got cut down to half. Even if it has a Gyarados.

Speaking of which, why does every trainer and their mother have only 3 pokemon (according to the rumors)?

I'm thinking it's either fake or partially fake (Coil tutor doesn't seem far fetched seeing as it didn't get the greatest distribution)

^Holy mother of God. If that is true that means the Kyurem formes will be hard to stop even with Stealth Rock up. There is also their base hp which only takes 56 hp evs to create 101 hp subs which means they can run a mono dragon set of Substitute/Recover/Hone Claws/Dragon Tail. This essentially make the Kyurems the most powerful Ubers ever. DD MoxieMence will give Dragonite a run for its money. Did I see that right? Ice Shard Tutor? GG Rayquaza.

We also know that Kyurem transforms via cinamatic so we're definitely not catching it normal. And it probably has the charge up move, too.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
At last, the tutor moves are back again! :)

Though I still have to figure out what this means:
According to Serebii...
"You need to battle the Subway Masters to enter the Battle Subway"

Is it a battle that you gain EVs just like any non-WiFi, non-linked or non-Battle Frontier/Subway battles?

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Escavalier needs Ice Shard. It NEEDS Ice Shard.
Horn Leech Virizion could be nice as well.
Durant's undoubtedly getting Superpower. It is an ant after-all; that is kind of their thing.
Same goes for Klinklang...and if they don't that's up there on the list of most trolling GF has ever done to a single Pokemon.

These rumors need to be true. They're just too good.

Escavalier needs Ice Shard. It NEEDS Ice Shard.
Horn Leech Virizion could be nice as well.
Durant's undoubtedly getting Superpower. It is an ant after-all; that is kind of their thing.
Same goes for Klinklang...and if they don't that's up there on the list of most trolling GF has ever done to a single Pokemon.

These rumors need to be true. They're just too good.
There has not been a trace of Skarmory
There has been Zubats

They're almost certainly fake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)