Approved by Birkal~
Gold / Silver / Crystal
Hello! Welcome, Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal are the second installments of the Pokemon series. Released in Japan on November 21st, 1999, September 4th, 2000 in Australia, October 14th, 2000 and finally April 6th, 2001. While retaining the ideas of its predecessors, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, G/S/C implements many new and innovative features such as:
- 100 New Pokemon!
- A time system; Day and Night!
- Shiny Pokemon
- Ability to travel to Kanto!
- 2 new types - Steel and Dark.
- "Special" stat split, Special Attack and Special Defence introduced
- Pokemon gained the ability to hold items; berries were introduced
- Probably even more! (I'm probably forgetting something :<)
General Questions to get the discussion going:
- Which Pokemon did you use; which Pokemon worked and which didn't (Elaborate as to why they were good/sucked)
- What are your fondest memories of the game?
- What are your worst memories of the game?
- What is your favourite new feature in the game?
- What didn't you like in GSC?
- Which Pokemon do you like design-wise? and which not so much
- Did you ever smash Red in Mt. Silver
- Which version did you have?