Pokémon GO

I just used the candy from the Snorlax hatch into my 84% ZH/BS Snorlax though...

I found one of those stupid Pikachus today.. completely randomly on one of the many spawnpoints not linked to pokestops

and then it hatches into something rubbish ;)
loving the blatent spoofing... 2 gyms are topped by 3k Ttars.... in an area where larvitar doesn't spawn.... and now a heracross in another gym.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
tfw it's 30°F out with a hard wind blowing, but you just gotta hatch that egg
Heh, the "one free Incubator per day" event was during a week with temperatures around -10 C here. I didn't do much else in the game apart from collecting that one Poké Stop per day that week. Even went as far as spinning the stops with my nose on a couple of occasions, since taking off the gloves would have been too cold.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
So since the latest update, my city is infested with Swinub. Literally hardly anything else spawns and I can have 4 Swinubs on my screen at once. I got lucky yesterday and caught a bunch of cool Gen 2 mons (Joppip, Skiploom, Skarmory, Murkrow), but literally every 50 feet there is a Swinub. It's even worse than the Pidgey/Rattata were...

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So since the latest update, my city is infested with Swinub. Literally hardly anything else spawns and I can have 4 Swinubs on my screen at once. I got lucky yesterday and caught a bunch of cool Gen 2 mons (Joppip, Skiploom, Skarmory, Murkrow), but literally every 50 feet there is a Swinub. It's even worse than the Pidgey/Rattata were...
Could this be Niantic making up for Game Freak's persistent negligience of Ice-types when it comes to availability?

The park in my city has nothing but totodiles and squirtles...

The totodiles are fine but I already have 3 blastoises...

May all the squirtles die in a leaf storm

Could this be Niantic making up for Game Freak's persistent negligience of Ice-types when it comes to availability?
if only.. i was already on Ice gold before Gen 2 because of all the Jynx...

well this is interesting... the site that logs all pokestops/gyms is showing 2 pokestops in my area that don't exist.. shame I dont have an ingress account to check the ingress map to see if they are there... looks like possible new ones getting added :D

my city is Magikarp heavy.. in some areas. can just to it, grab a load with pinaps.

Tested and true, my campus' classroom drifts GPS. I had my Eevee quickly rack up distance and got my first Espeon....

... too bad it's male, not outstanding, and got good attacker set. He'll stick as a generalist... if I don't just spam Vaporeon around rival gyms.
I should try getting Umbreon instead later. One of best prestige training mon there thanks to dat bulk from SpDef....

I need Dragonslayers. Dewgong isn't enough to beat them all. I envy those who has such spawns....

Proceeding slowly but surely over here, the only issue is that the entire area is flooded by either Mystic or Instinct (with there being way more of the former), and it almost appears like I'm the sole Valor supporter left that still plays, heh. But the Bag and Pokemon Storage constantly require space upgrades, so there is no quitting as far as these head-on battles are concerned.

The main goal of having a living dex still stands strong.

been using gymhuntr.. that site needs one feature.. name search, so you can see which player owns what, spoofers can't hide if there is such a feature... some suspicious play, tower shot up in the city centre today.. from being cleared, on a saturday... a fair few names that seem to be doing it are the same names all over the place.

also pokemongomap.info is showing a few pokestops in my area that don't exist, hopefully those are on the ingress map and will appear soon :D

Look into some 10k eggs, PsychicAcademic . Lapras may have gotten nerfed recently, but there's also Chansey, Snorlax, Aerodactly, or even your own little dragon if you wanna go glass cannon.
I know, yup. I heard Piloswine? is great dragonslayer, and it's not Gen4 yet. I'm saving their candies for a good one. I also did just upgrade two of my legacy Dragons too, and they're pretty great for breaking things, although I'm still afraid of Dragon Tail knowing ones.

On another note, I was rushed to check big bro who had health problem yesterday.
And for early Birthday present, I caught an instant 2500 CP Saidon/Rhydon? on way home in one shot. Ha. Maybe Random Number God is sometimes kind indeed.

I fought a Skiploom today (I think) and upon catching it transformed into Ditto. However, I'm not sure if Skiploom can even be disguised as Ditto. Can anyone confirm?

Alright, then it must've been something else. I also caught my first Snubull today. They're pretty rare I think, haven't seen one before.

breh

強いだね
Alright, then it must've been something else. I also caught my first Snubull today. They're pretty rare I think, haven't seen one before.
I've seen 50; this isn't even counting the ones I've seen since getting the 200 fairy badge. They're incredibly common where I am.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
204 Magikarp candies.

{insert Living on a Prayer vid here}
I've had over 400 Magikarp candies for a long time... Just waiting for the right Magikarp to appear... Up to just Lv 22 now. Barely evolved stuff and its mostly from Spots/Catching stuff.

I've had over 400 Magikarp candies for a long time... Just waiting for the right Magikarp to appear... Up to just Lv 22 now. Barely evolved stuff and its mostly from Spots/Catching stuff.
'Simply amazes me' (highest IV category team Valor description) and max Attack IVs were enough for me to evolve my Magikarp, didn't really shoot for perfect Defence and HP, as it would probably just take too long and Gyarados is essentially an offensive mon.

Wish you all the best on your search!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)