Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - The Offical In-Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ondore: Praise Jeebus for purchasable rare TMs. This will make my life a little easier as a breeder.

Currently farming Dittos then I'll move onto splurging at the Game Corner. Don't quite like the remixed Kanto themes, the high tempo electronic beats doesn't mesh well together. Overall, the soundtrack is still good though. Is there an auto-level option other than 100 in wireless/wifi battle or still the same as in DPPt?

Does anybody have a link that shows/tells you the location of where you can find certain Pokemon? I don't want to play through the game knowing I'm missing something I want. =3

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Huhhhh nevermind, I was looking into Wi-Fi Room rules. I can't find any auto-level feature in the local battle system. Maybe there's something on wireless Union Room, but...

I've defeated all the gyms now.. although I've not procressed to face Red yet.

Is it possible to obtain the Kanto starter from Oak now, and thus, the Red Orb for Groudon from Mr. Pokemon? Pokemon will not prompt me to take a Pokemon, and I have a spare spot.

edit: Thanks, Stellar.

Kind of stuck after obtaining my 7th Johto badge. I thought I was to go to Goldenrods Radio Tower but obviously I was incorrect. Any idea on what I am to accomplish next?

Kind of stuck after obtaining my 7th Johto badge. I thought I was to go to Goldenrods Radio Tower but obviously I was incorrect. Any idea on what I am to accomplish next?
Go to the underground (goldenrod) and talk to the grunt. After that go back to the grunt in the tower on the steps and talk to him.

Ok, I just beat Clair and talked to the elders but I didn't get a Dratini... can someone explain? I followed the answers on Serebii.com and I only had 5 pokes on my team at the time. Why didn't I get a Dratini?

Ok, I just beat Clair and talked to the elders but I didn't get a Dratini... can someone explain? I followed the answers on Serebii.com and I only had 5 pokes on my team at the time. Why didn't I get a Dratini?

Leave the cave, and Clair will be there on the way out. Get the dragon pulse TM, and then go back and talk to the elders. Save before talking if you were going to reset.

ONe thing that caught my eye are the seemingly absurdly low prices for a PP up from the pokethlontrade-in (on thursdays, it's 1/6 the price of the evolution stones). However, this all depends - how easy is it to get points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)