Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, but... we know what is Retro's role, and he's not a killer. Unless of course red herring exists, but it seems out of the point when he died on the same day as Kira...
Damn, i'm confused.

Fucking knew it. RIP Lance, you and your sexy Dragonair.

Retro Orange was a Pokemon Ranger, he doesn't have any night killing powers.

The Phoenix Wright link could point to Lawman or Judgement.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm more inclined to think Lawman, since Phoenix Wright was a lawyer and not a judge. Although the scales are more representative of a judge.

Man these clues are providing more questions than answers.

The scales were from Lance, not the Phoenix-related killer.

I'm guessing Lawman here.

EDIT: Ubandictionary's page on '23' says something about it being a cryptic website. This is true: www.23.com

If anyone can make any sense of it, do so.

EDIT: 'Eigen' is Dutch for 'own' and 'zorg' is Dutch for 'care'. It's a café. No connections I see there.

Cool pidgeot was galactic

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=921265&postcount=354

man I mentioned pidgeot wow I'm so good.

Ae Sakura said:
We've missed something obvious, says both Galatic and Rocket. Which were Galatic kills, which were Rocket kills?
I'm guessing Sunday was a Galactic kill since pidgeot wanted him dead and pidgeot was on Galactic. Not positive though.

If we take the 23rd person still alive now (after the link clue was mentioned again), it's Foreys. Also, awhile back someone mentioned trying different numbers and letters backwards. 23 backwards is 32, which is Foreys' number. Also, Foreys is somewhat known as foureyes, which is someone with glasses who is therefore smart. Smart people enjoy dictionaries. Foreys is obviously mafia !!

Also link could be missing link. Does anyone in this game look like a gorilla?

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
all that i know is those fucking mafia guys are very insulting. =/

interesting theory to link the scales to lawman/judgement. and the chocolate/mint to toothache/cookie. i think those are probably are best leads right now. im too tired to think now so i'll add more later when i'm not hungover.

Toothache

Let the music play!
Apparently Eigenzorg is a cafe-restaurant.

Which actually could point in sanjay120's direction from his avatar.

EDIT: I'm liking porygon3's logic better, the sanjay120 link seems too tenuous. Foreys could very well be what the 23 referrs to

Aha, but if I was mafia I would have opposed Sunday not supported him.

For the last time, the scales were from Lance and his Gyarados. Nothing to do with Lawman or Judgement.

There are two mafia teams, so if you were on the other mafia team, then you really wouldn't have cared if he had died.

Anyway, these I think our best leads are Toothache, cookie, and lawman. Obviously toothache and cookie are referred to by the hint about the sweets and stuff. Lawman because of the stuff about the Pheonix Wright website. As someone else said, judgement would seem to refer more to a judge than a lawyer, and the scales would seem to refer more to judgement, but since we know that the scales were actually pointing at Lord_Sunday, that kinda gets rid of most of the evidence towards judgement.

I wish I could really decide more between cookie and toothache, but neither of them are posting much, so I don't have a clue.

gormenghast who will we lynch?

Toothache

Let the music play!
I still think the mint and fudge clue points more to Retro Orange than either cookie or myself. If you look carefully he died the same night as Kira, who was probably the one he was inspecting that night (which fits with the clue).

I've said very little over the last few days cos I was waiting for the big argument to die down. Now that's over we can get to the real point of the game, which is identifying the mafia.

Like I said before, the clues have provided just as many questions as answers, but they have led us in the right direction so far, so it would be logical to explore the Lawman angle, which seems to have stronger evidence than the sweets (which is also tenuous anyway, for both myself and cookie).

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
uh...not that i care since hp mafia is starting soon (ACCIO A GOOD ROLE!!!), but shouldn't we like do something? it's been a day and a half, lol. do we want to lynch lawman, or do we want to lynch jimbob for trying to start a bandwagon? what's the deal, yo.

right so you're lynching jimbob and why?
He's basing his bandwagon on conditions that we both totally destroyed, as in that the MrD/objection websites proves to be Phoenix Wright. In truth, if it really was based on Phoenix Wright, why did he give a link?

In that case, he could be a mafia, willing to just bandwagon someone, as long as he was not in his team, it would be a victory. Doesn't matter whether that person he's bandwagoning is an innocent or the other Mafia group.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i'm lyncing jimbob because you are, and i assume you are because he was trying to get the vigilante killed.

if your reasoning is rubbish you're as suspect as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)