Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yeah, I didn't remember what group mekkah was from GP, I just meant that now we know venom is/was in a mafia group. But if they were both in the same one, it hardly makes sense for them to have killed one of their own with a night time vote (unless they thought mekkah was a mole) so maybe the clues just point to a random person in a mafia group, not necessarily one that had something to do with the murder.

Also, cookie, what does 100 have to do with electrode?

Your case against Lord Sunday does indeed look good Pidgeot79, but i want to see what others make of the evidence...

Pidgeot79, I didn't understand the first sentence of your post. Can you explain it please?

oh and Shiney, I presume electrode is #100 in the Kanto dex although it has been a while and i'm not sure.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nice connection pidgeot79, pretty elaborate clue

editing out

also to whoever said the clues are making this game more intense, I dont know if im alone here but im kind of feeling the opposite here. Obis game seemed MUCH more intense due to its absolute vagueness. People had NOTHING to go on, it was just he said vs she said, aka people putting blames on people. This clues thing kind of takes away the value of the inspector andd really makes it so that mind games cannot really be played. Lord Sunday is pretty much done like dinner at this point, the connection pidgeot made makes perfect sense, and he will be hard pressed to find a way out of this. And he wasnt even inspected, he played a good game.

/end rant about clues

number 100 is voltorb, electricity is lightning, get thunder struck is mafia.

vote GTS because gts can be killed "tommorow"

edit: i also agree with jackal about the clues, this mafia games seems less interessting than hp or saw mafia, because you didnt know anything, you had to get stuff out of people in irc discussions and stuff, i find it pretty dumb that you aren't allowed to talk outside and i am not going to stick to that rule

edit2: changed vote

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
jackal i wasn't necessarily saying the clues are making the game more interesting, because i don't like them either.

i said they were getting more intriguing. i.e. complicated/involved. that sleuthing that pidgeot did was amazing. that's more of what i meant. and yeah, i might as well jump on the bandwagon. that was a pretty awesome job.

removed lynch

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah I'd rather be kept in the dark than have these clues, as intriguing as they are. They kinda made the game somewhat easy for the trainer side (who are good enough with all the special roles).

Lynch dynamo

EDIT: Adding now that the bodyguard role is gone the trainer side is gonna find things more difficult even with these clues.

EDIT 2: Vote change

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i wasnt referring to you gp, someone a few pages back said this game was much more intense because of the clues, which is totally wrong.

Yeah I'd rather be kept in the dark than have these clues, as intriguing as they are. They kinda made the game somewhat easy for the trainer side (who are good enough with all the special roles).

Lynch Lord_Sunday

EDIT: Adding now that the bodyguard role is gone the trainer side is gonna find things more difficult even with these clues.
The trainers already had a huge advantage, seeing as there are only 2 trainers dead compared to 3 Galatics/4 Rockets.
Heck, if the trainers are lucky enough, the Rockets and the Galatics will kill each other off and the trainers will pull of an amazing victory, just beware of the werewolf i suppose.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
That's if it even is a werewolf role. There's been at least 1 mafia death each night (6 in total vs 2 trainers, plus 2 successful mafia lynchings) so I'm leaning more towards a vigilante role being possible. I could be wrong here but I'm merely speculating.

Shame the inspector role can't come out and share more information, with the bg being now dead, but we're doing well enough without, with all the clues.

Dammit Pidgeot I was about to Google those clues.

Nice sleuthing though. I was the one who brought up the scales = justice thing and I love Sunday's avatar but I didn't make the connection.

EDIT: Oh wait. I'll take that back.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I honestly don't expect anyone to refuit the evidence that has been presented too you. I wouldn't either. There is something that is puzzling me though - how did a clue from Retro 0range's death link back to me?

I'll clue you all in on something. I take credit for the kills where the scale has been left behind. I killed Venom and CardoftheHearts
9. Venom - Killed Night 3 - Team Galactic Grunt
12. CardsOfTheHeart - Killed Night 2 - Team Rocket Grunt

If you only click on one URL that proves my innocence, make it this one.

Anyway, posting that and claiming to be the killer to two mafia kills, both of which were on seprate teams and before there was any evidence linking me to them I might add, is an open invitation for the Mafia to Lynch me.

In short, I'm going to die.

But I will do my bit. I urge the Pokemon trainers NOT to Lynch me. Instead, allow the Mafia to do your dirty work. Let them Lynch me during this night, and let this day a Mafia be lynched not the innocent vigilantie know as Lance, the Dragon Tamer!

Well I'm not lynching Sunday now.

This will be a great test to see who is Mafia and who isn't!

EDIT: Wait why the hell did we try to lynch someone not belonging to either Mafia? We are idiots.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
just to play devil's advocate, in all honesty, there's no real way we can trust that you're not mafia, and you're just posing as a vigilante character.

on top of that, there's no way to guarantee our security from your night time kills. even if you are vigilante, that's great, you've gotten rid of two mafia for us, but who's to say your luck streak won't run out, and you'll guess wrong and start killing good guys?

again, just devil's advocate. i might take back my vote, but i'd like to hear more. i'm not going to be rash about it like sanjay, who could just be mafia covering for lord_sunday. after all, the mafia are probably desperate since they've lost like half their squads, lol.

He could be working with an inspector, and remember: he killed both a Galactic and a Rocket. If he was Mafia he would know who was on his team.

Furthermore, Lance actually is somewhat of a government vigilante. That linking with the red scales (I had no idea he caught that Gyarados) makes me believe he's telling the truth.

Doubly furthermore, saying this is an invitation for the Mafias to kill him. If he is on one of their sides, the other team would want to get him. He'll be killed, so I don't see how bluffing benefits him.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
unless the mafias were conspiring at this point since their numbers are dwindling, and they promised not to kill each other. also, it could just be mafia cross-firing, and he's just trying to save his own ass. there ARE scenarios that could come to fruition for his being mafia again, farfetched, i agree. i'm just saying im not gonna pull a 180 that quick. i admit it all sounds well and good. but im gonna be patient. i want to hear from other people about this. we need to make the right choice here.

Hmmm... I believe Lord Sunday. He did go to a fair bit of effort compiling the list of pokes the scale could have come from. Maybe that was a subtle hint from him saying that he had something to do with it, maybe not. If we don't lynch Sunday now though, he will either be a mafia kill, or failing that we can lynch him the next day. Its not like we will lose much by not lynching him now, it might cost the mafia a kill, or if Sunday is indeed mafia, we will know when he doesn't turn up dead.
The potential of lynching someone else now and having Sunday killed by the mafia outways the danger of him just being mafia for me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)