Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (All Generations)

I love every game in the series except Magnagate, fuck that easy shit, roguelikes are supposed to be super hard.

I hope they aren't deterred by Magnagate and keep doing these, and go back to the difficulty of the sprite games.

Hey. I need a rescue in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. Here's the SOS code (the mission is at Zero Island South):

X7KQ0F 88XPXM &+YR++
3M3&F= S#7TFT =HC03R
H6J5QM 91MM1M JW5M+N

I can help

I beaten ZiN w/ a Mind Reader/Perish Song/Vicegrip/Protect smeargle(Mind Reader, Protect and Psong were linked).

Last edited by a moderator:
So, a little ago, it happaned that someone asked being rescued on the PMD discussion thread, so, why not creating a thread where you can help each others?
RULES:
- In order to avoid scrolling problems, PLEASE POST ADDITIONAL COMMENTS IN SPOILERS.
- All the rescue requests should follow this scheme:
* Game in which you want to be rescued
* Dungeon in which you are in troubles
* The method you would like to be rescued (Password/WiFi Connection)
* Additional requests (Helping Pokemon/Item
* The reward
- PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST IF NOT NECESSARY.

SAMPLE Rescue Request
- PMD Explorers of Time
- Zero Isle south B95F
- Requested Dialga as helping Pokemon
- The Password is (password)
- As reward, I offer a Tight Belt

As you want to rescue someone, quote its help request and if rescuing trought password specificate it

So, I hope it is useful.

I do. I'm the one who asked for a rescue on the main PMD thread.
Well yeah, i occasionally play the first PMD game when im bored but when will these rescue things actually be helpful? I guess when you are on floor 95 of a 99 floor dungeon?

(also why did i just get a PMD pop up)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This will not be used enough to warrant its own thread. I'm going to merge the posts back into the Mystery Dungeon thread. If you need a rescue request, post there.

I was going strong in Zero Isle East, until a Remoraid showed up out of nowhere on B31F and KO'd me. Requesting a rescue!

Game: PMD Explorers of Sky
Dungeon: Zero Isle East B31F
Password:
-W5#9X +Q3N6K PXT@&2
#S5&X@ 851KP1 =@W743
70H0+C XCY6KN K0T06X
Requesting no helper Pokemon.

As a reward, I offer a Golden Apple.

I read it last week after I got a reply. But I kept trying in Gates to Infinity and Kecleon doesn't take a scratch. Do I need to buff the stats of my Pokemon? Or do I have to try something else?
It works for me. Are your Pokémon level 100? Are you using Power Split on yourself after hitting Kecleon? Do you max out your Attack & have allies use Screech on the Kecleon? If the answer is yes to all, what else are you doing?

It works for me. Are your Pokémon level 100? Are you using Power Split on yourself after hitting Kecleon? Do you max out your Attack & have allies use Screech on the Kecleon? If the answer is yes to all, what else are you doing?
If that's the case, I should try again with that strategy. Maybe I shouldn't believe everything that Bulbapedia said.

Did anyone got murder by their partner? Teach Energy Ball to my partner Bulbasaur and he kill me every time I forgot to turn off his Energy Ball. Shooting at everything in sight no matter what in front of him.

Did anyone got murder by their partner? Teach Energy Ball to my partner Bulbasaur and he kill me every time I forgot to turn off his Energy Ball. Shooting at everything in sight no matter what in front of him.
Isn't there an IQ skill that makes the move go through you?

I mainly play PMD sky and I'm currently trying to end the zero isles to complete the game (and also trying to end the destiny tower, as a challenge for myself)

My favorite/most statisfying moment was when I reached lvl 100 on lucario, salamence and infernape without any golden seed. Yes that was long but I have this game and play it for about 6 year now and I still didn't finish those zero isles ....

First starter was Riolu + Phanpy (partner) , then I was stuck in the future because phanpy is awful and ghost type OP so I did restart completely the game but with chimchar as partner aaand it went good I could finish the game.

my most worthy and also one of the strongest member of my team is salamence, high defensive stat (cuz his iq group is a defensive one) combine with a great offensive moovepool (fly ohko + dragon meteor for room clear) but also a really good sustain for long dungeon : belly that doesn't burn fast, pp regen on each floor, intimidate (so satisfying when you use this iq skill and not the IA lol) but I'm still trying to recruit kecleon.
Recently, Moltres helped me to end the zero isle west : high basic stat, start with wing attack + ember : both have correct BP + PP so no sustain problem.

I mostly go solo in every exploration but lucario salamence seems to be fine for me.

Last edited:
Now, has anyone pondered on what the next doomsday plot would be? I can imagine that the PMD workd in that savannah country being invaded by ultra beasts.
Let's see. So far we have:
- A meteor threatening to cause the equivalent of a nuclear winter on the planet.
- Time stopping on the planet.
- The planet freezing from despair. (or so I understood, given I skipped Gates)
- The planet being hurled to the sun.

From this point onwards we pretty much need space travel and a galactic threat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)