Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed that compoundeyes may have been buffed? I've been using Hurricane on my Vivillon a ton and it hasn't missed yet, same with Sleep Powder. It could just be luck, but I'm gonna keep testing this

I got exact SpA and Spe stats on Swirlix and Slurpuff:
My 4HP/252SpA/252Spe Modest perfect SpA/Spe IV Swirlix stats at lv50: 130 / 51 / 74 / 122 / 66 / 101

54-69 / 34-51 / 54-69 / 63 / 46-61 / 54

Evolved it into Slurpuff and got: 150 / 80 / 94 / 150 / 84 / 124

74-89 / 66-83 / 74-89 / 89 / 64-79 / 72

Faster than I thought but much less powerful. I was hoping for at least 95 SpA.

Thanks for trying, but a quick note for you or anybody trying this, or breed in general:

The first egg you receive is preset by the time you put the Pokemon in the daycare. While trying this myself I saved in the Daycare right after dropping them off, but got the same first egg generated every time. This also implies that soft resetting doesn't work. So if you're breeding for abilities you need to keep an eye on nature/characteristic too to make sure you aren't just getting the same egg over and over again. It works normally after the first one, though.

Also, I was worried that it was the BW2 glitch all over again, so I started over again after picking up that first egg. Thankfully the "new" first egg was different, though it still shows up on every reset. So to any RNGers out there, RNG breeding might still be possible (in fact, if the egg is really set when you deposit your pokemon, it might be even easier...).
I was a bit off here; the egg's preset even before the Pokemon are deposited. I can't tell exactly when.

......Although I do have reason to believe that it's actually when the previous egg is picked up, but it's mostly educated guesses at this point and, more importantly, that'd imply the possibility of duping DW abilities.

Also SRing on eggs is confirmed dead.

Okay so I have a male and female protean Frogadier

the female had 31 IV in SpA, the Male had 31 IV In Spe.

I gave them their respective power items and bred them until I get a timid protean froakie.

The Froakie only has a Max IV in SpA.....

I guess this means Power items don't pass on IV's only characteristics

Edit: I have a Naive one that's the same way, only with Speed wdf

was it always Just One stat?

Finally got a quadflawless Adamant SuperSize Gourgeist. When she's levelled up enough, I'll post stats, movepool, and other data.

I gave them their respective power items and bred them until I get a timid protean froakie.

If you stick Power items on both parents, you have a 50/50 shot of getting one or the other, NOT both. It's always been this way.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

You can only use one Power item if you want a guaranteed IV passed on.

I came across some good parents with perfect IVs for skrelp so I started breeding. So far I have everything but the two attacks confirmed:
max stats at level 50 (neutral nature): 125/?/80/?/80/50, making the BST 50/?/60/?/60/30

I'll edit this when I get more info and then hopefully hone in on Dragalge's stats

Also is this being updated at all? There's a lot of information not in the OP (including my 100% accurate results for Ampharos I posted a little while back). Is there a better place to present this info?

EDIT: Ok attack is also 60 and though I have no 100% confirmation, the results point to spatk being 60 too (highest was 58-59 non perfect IVs). So I'd say with 98% certainty the BSTs of Skrelp are 50/60/60/60/60/30

Last edited:
Also is this being updated at all? There's a lot of information not in the OP (including my 100% accurate results for Ampharos I posted a little while back). Is there a better place to present this info?
It hasn't been changed much at all recently; I'm honestly surprised that I haven't been able to find any other threads elsewhere with dedicated base stat research going on.

I've seen Serebii reference passing a level up move through a female Pokemon while breeding, so I tested for egg moves. I bred Aqua Jet onto a female Surskit via Kabuto, then tried these chains:

Surskit(F) with Aqua Jet + Masquerain(M) without Aqua Jet = baby Surskit with Aqua Jet
Marill(F) with Aqua Jet + Masquerain(M) without Aqua Jet = baby Marill with Aqua Jet

So unless both Surskit and Marill now have Aqua Jet somewhere in their level up movepools just to mess with my integrity, egg moves can be passed by females. Obvious next question: can a female and male each pass different moves at the same time? I caught a male Poliwhirl with Belly Drum and...

I guess they can! Legality issues with egg moves might be a thing of the past.

Hey guys new here :-) Anyway Does Anybody have a list of older Generation pokemon with a stat change? I caught and trained a Butterfree with Perfect 31 IVs for its Special Atk and put 252 EVs into it and it turns out that it has a 90 in SpAtk vs 80 from previous Generations!

Some more updates on two mons.

geist1.png

Super-Size Gourgeist.
Adamant, 31/31/31/31/x/x
252 HP / 252 Akt / 6 Def

TMs:
Protect, Return, Frustration, Sludge Bomb, Facade, Flame Charge (lol halloween), Rest, Flash, Grass Knot, Sleep Talk, Rock Smash, Nature Power, Dark Pulse, Confide. (INCOMPLETE)

Level up:
Explosion, Astonish, Trick, Phantom Force, Scary Face, Trick-or-Treat, Worry Seed, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Trick-or-Treal (again), Bullet Seed, Shadow Sneak (as of level 33).

ninja1.png

Greninja
Timid, x/31/31/31/x/31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Dive Ball + Protean ftw.
Maybe someone can finally pinpoint exact base stats?

Oh, and both are "Outstanding" in ability with now shitty IVs, according to the judge.

Not very relevant and difficult to verify, but I noticed an NPC in Snowbelle City says Pokemon don't freeze in sun. Has anyone looked into this?

I am proposing/confirming Charizard Y's Base Stats.

HP - 78
Atk - 104
Def - 78
SpA - 159
SpD - 115
Spe - 100

I did some careful EV tracking on a Charmeleon which I monitored at level 30, 36, and 50 from the Battle Lab.

These base values make sense. +20 Atk, +50 SpA, +30 SpD
The nice number increase from Charizard's base stats tell me I probably got them right. A few other people also got the same results.

If anyone's curious:
Mild Natured

Charmeleon Lvl 30, 0 IVs
76/82/37/63/50/62

Charmeleon Lvl 50, 0 IVs
121/84/60/103/80/100

Charizard Lvl 36, 72 HP/4 SpA/8 SpD
111/76/57/99/74/88

Charizard Lvl 50, 72 HP/4 SpA/8 SpD
150/104/78/136/101/120

Charizard Y Lvl 50, 72 HP/4 SpA/8 SpD
150/124/78/191/131/120

Last edited:
I've seen Serebii reference passing a level up move through a female Pokemon while breeding, so I tested for egg moves. I bred Aqua Jet onto a female Surskit via Kabuto, then tried these chains:

Surskit(F) with Aqua Jet + Masquerain(M) without Aqua Jet = baby Surskit with Aqua Jet
Marill(F) with Aqua Jet + Masquerain(M) without Aqua Jet = baby Marill with Aqua Jet

So unless both Surskit and Marill now have Aqua Jet somewhere in their level up movepools just to mess with my integrity, egg moves can be passed by females. Obvious next question: can a female and male each pass different moves at the same time? I caught a male Poliwhirl with Belly Drum and...

I guess they can! Legality issues with egg moves might be a thing of the past.
And just to put that into perspective. A Huge Power boosted Aqua Jet post Belly Drum from Azumarill can 2HKO a bulky physically defensive Kyogre >w>

Little bugger's gonna be a beast

Last edited:

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Super-Size Gourgeist.
Adamant, 31/31/31/31/x/x
252 HP / 252 Akt / 6 Def
That's wonderful, I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous of your Gourgeist! I love it! Great job, with those exact numbers I've calculated:

Super Size Gourgeist: 85 / 100 / 123 / 58 / ~80 / ~52

Assumed 16 IVs for SpD and Speed to get the last two numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)