Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no. Gamefreak does many things that would make one think otherwise. They don't pay much attention at all to those who play the metagame.
maybe not a lot, but they do organize tournaments for the competitive players, so at least there's some recognition going on there. balancing psychics was also the very reason the steel and dark types were created.

maybe not a lot, but they do organize tournaments for the competitive players, so at least there's some recognition going on there. balancing psychics was also the very reason the steel and dark types were created.
I think they secretly plan it a lot to make sure certain Pokemon go into certain tiers. For example, all the pokemon with shallow movepools or the ones with one or two points away from 100 base speed, things like that.

well, of course they're stalling for time. getting you excited and hyped up. proven to work, as it's clearly working now, yeah?

well, of course they're stalling for time. getting you excited and hyped up. proven to work, as it's clearly working now, yeah?
Not really. I'm neither excited nor hyped. I'm more just bored and wishing they would stop wasting time discussing the same general rundown they've opened every Pokemon conference with since ever.

@pokemon The new PSS (Player Search System) will allow players to search for others locally or globally (via Wi-Fi) to battle and trade. #PokemonXY

Me: wtf is this? Asdfghjkl!!!!

"The new PSS (Player Search System) will allow players to search for others locally or globally (via Wi-Fi) to battle and trade."

How is this all that different from the GTS?

@pokemon Mr. Masuda is demoing a battle via the PSS. The two opposing Pokémon are new for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y! #PokemonXY

Two new Pokemon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)