Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph, I was expecting a new Mega or Pokémon (even Oorotto would've been nice). Anyways, I read the rules (it's US only) and found an interesting bit: "The Free Code will only award a sweepstakes entry and will not unlock a Pokémon character on the site." Do you think they'll showcase new Pokémon this way?

"Pogo's video holds the key" How the hell was I supposed to get XY1012 from that? :/ Someone please tell me, because I'm drawing blanks...

I can't seem to find any of the hidden codes anywhere, despite the few hints listed. There are 24 pokeballs total on the site and about 6 of them currently have hints.

Hopefully someone will make a list of all the codes, eventually.

I can't seem to find any of the hidden codes anywhere, despite the few hints listed. There are 24 pokeballs total on the site and about 6 of them currently have hints.

Hopefully someone will make a list of all the codes, eventually.
None of them have any hints for me. Then again, I did input that "free" code from the entry rules already... It'd suck if that automatically locked all the hints. :/ At least it still lets me try inputting codes.

X9K3 unlocks Malamar, got this from Reddit. XY738A is a free entry, but unlocks no pokeballs.

I entered XY1012 and nothing seemed to happen, and then when I entered it again it said I already entered it. :/ Was that supposed to unlock a pokemon, or is it just an entry in the sweepstakes?

EDIT:

X3K5 is Chespin.
Y8P4 is Pancham.
X4Q8 is Dedenne.
Y2P6 is Noivern.
X7Q5 is Honedge.

Last edited:
Where were all those codes found? That was insanely quick.

EDIT- There are still 4 pokeballs with hints on my screen, so I bet 4 more codes are out there.

That's pretty cool PME, but it's kinda sad that none of these are new pokemon.
Yea, I was hoping they would show something we didn't know, but oh well, not even Oorotto... geez >_>

Anyways, the codes have a guessable pattern to them, if they're all like this, those won't stay locked by the end of this week. Only took us 2 hours.

There are still 4 pokeballs with hints on my screen, so I bet 4 more codes are out there.
Funny, cause we were only supposed to know 6 of them.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, you can copy the link to the prize page ( https://pokemon.promo.eprize.com/hunt/:b=chrome/chespin_gift.html for example) and just replace the name of the Pokémon with another one. This gives you the download link, but sadly, not the unlocking of any pokeball.

Last edited:
I've updated my post with several more codes now. Since this is a fresh page, I think I should post them again so more people see them.

EDIT: Apparently you can only use 24 codes total right now, so ignore the first two if you've just started.
EDIT AGAIN: It doesn't actually matter if you unlock all of the pokemon on the site or not. You still get the max amount of entries. Skip the first two if you really don't want to miss those wallpapers and ringtones (lol).

XY1012 is the first code.
XY738A is a free entry.

X9K3 is Malamar.
X3K5 is Chespin.
Y8P4 is Pancham.
X4Q8 is Dedenne.
Y2P6 is Noivern.
X7Q5 is Honedge.
X7C9 is Helioptile.
X5H8 is Fennekin.
Y4L6 is Skrelp.
Y5B6 is Spritzee. (gives you a free TCGO booster pack if you're into that)
Y9D8 is Gogoat.
Y8H7 is Yveltal.
X8G5 is Inkay.
X2R4 is Bunnelby.
Y6J5 is Sylveon.
Y3S7 is Skiddo.
X6P4 is Froakie. (gives you another booster pack)
Y3F2 is Pangoro. (thanks PME)
X5W8 is Fletchling.
X5T3 is Swirlix.
X8T9 is Litleo.
Y6V8 is Talonflame.
X4C7 is Clauncher.
X7M4 is Xerneas.

Edit: I don't play TCGO so here's my booster pack codes if anyone wants them.
JFF-5YSR-XF5-BFQ
AS4-7P5F-KFY-6JE

Last edited:
SO MANY RING TONES

Whoah, pokemon special/adventures wallpaper? I didn't see that one coming.

Also, anyone know how to open the mega absol wallpaper?

Where exactly do people find these codes? Btw, we're missing Xerneas (Top Right), Clauncher (Right next to Xerneas), Talonflame (Two below Xerneas) and Litleo (Last one in the second row).

Edit: Xerneas X7M4.

Last edited:
Where exactly do people find these codes? Btw, we're missing Xerneas (Top Right), Clauncher (Right next to Xerneas), Talonflame (Two below Xerneas) and Litleo (Last one in the second row).
X8T9 is Litleo.
Y6V8 is Talonflame.
X4C7 is Clauncher.
Now we just need Xerneas.

X4C7 is Clauncher. (says I've already used it for some reason and isn't showing up)
Just refresh the page, it should show up.

I honestly have no clue. I'm getting them from Reddit as they're being posted. I posted the codes for all of them except for Xerneas, btw. Clauncher still isn't working for me, but it's been working for some, so it must be bugged.

Hmm, maybe it's their way of trying to stop all the unlocks? It says I've already entered Litleo and Talonflame, but haven't shown up.

I believe the "safe" ones are Pangoro, Gogoat, Honedge, Swirlix, Malamar which all have hints. Can't remember the last one, as I can't "roll over" it and see a hint.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
[quote"Karxrida, post: 4838731, member: 193268"]Scizor says hi. So does Metagross. And Breloom. And Conkeldurr. And Lucario.
We dont know its evolutions stats or its movepool only that it has two really good stabs and a good ability

I mean if its a tank yeah I think were done
here but it could be absurdly fast or something. Way to early to discount it[/quote]
Somebody earlier said that even with max investment at 200 Base Defense, Scizor still OHKOs the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)