Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So josh, the leaker, just posted pics of his mega blastiose. Apparently, these are it's stats BEFORE Mega evolution

Attack - 73
Defense - 95
Sp. Atk 67
Sp. Def 87
Speed 69

and now they looks like this
atk 87
def. 111
spA 99
SpD 94
speed 69
So apparently Special Attack gets the big boost, and bulk gets little boost. Also, notice how it says that Mega Launcher Powers up 'Aura' and Pulse moves. Other than Aura Sphere, what Aura moves are there?

EDIT: Greninja'd
Looks like Impish nature. Then Mega-Blastoise's stats would be roughly:
79/100/120/120/110/78 (±10 depending on IVs and EVs)

So, boosts in defences and attacking stats.

aaaaand we just got mega blastoise stats. i think this is the first leak of them we've had? kinda hard to keep up sometimes lol

By aura and pulse does it mean the very few moves we already have with the words "aura" and "pulse" in them or could we be looking at different attacks outside the realm of physical and special.

All I hope for Mega-Blastoise is that "pulse" moves include Hydro Pump. (Why else would it have that big-ass turret?) Either that, or "boosting" means at least 1.5x base power (because Water Pulse and Focus Blast are the only obvious ones it gets)

EDIT: I just saw myself on a /vp/ thread saying Megablastoise sucks. Lel.

So far, even with the reveal of Binacle's evo, Goomy's evo and Klefki, I still feel like there aren't going to be many new pokemon. I feel like mega evolutions are just compensation for the lack of pokemon. It's kinda dissapointing...

The only thing that gives me hope that there will be a lot more pokemon is that we only have one ice type evo line (Aumara/Aurorus). there has to be more than that in one gen, so hopefully that means a lot more pokemon to come

On the number of new pokémon...

In an interview, Junichi Masuda was talking about adding a new feature to the pokedex. This is what he said:

"
Yes, I really wanted to put that in, but then thinking about the amount of text that we would have to include, with now over 600 Pokémon, it would be a really big task. This could be something that might appear in future games, but it sadly didn’t make X and Y."

Note how he says "over 600". I know this could mean 1600, or anything over 600, but I'm just thinking...
If the total number of pokemon was more than 700, wouldnt he have said "with now over 700"? Does this mean we only get 50 pokemon? Just Thinking.

In an interview, Junichi Masuda was talking about adding a new feature to the pokedex. This is what he said:

"
Yes, I really wanted to put that in, but then thinking about the amount of text that we would have to include, with now over 600 Pokémon, it would be a really big task. This could be something that might appear in future games, but it sadly didn’t make X and Y."

Note how he says "over 600". I know this could mean 1600, or anything over 600, but I'm just thinking...
If the total number of pokemon was more than 700, wouldnt he have said "with now over 700"? Does this mean we only get 50 pokemon? Just Thinking.
It's already been confirmed that we're over the 50 mark in terms of new Pokemon. I believe we'll at least get 70.

"

There are already at least 57 new Pokemon so far.

I like Mega evolutions but I really wish they would've just given some pokes regular evolutions. Specifically Mawile. I understand not giving Aerodactyl or Kanga etc. evolutions because they were never meant to evolve, but why not just give Mawile an evolution and make it like MegaMawile? Meh.

I'm hoping for MegaStarmie though! Does anyone have a rough projection of how many Mega Evos we can expect? I would love for there to be tons, go big or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)