Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the ability Tough Claws & the boosted Attack stat, I guess Mega Charizard X could run Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw/Outrage, Earthquake for those pesky Heatrans, & a filler move

How can it be a fire/dragon type and be able to take part in sky battles without Levitate?
It's already been confirmed that it has the new ability Tough Claws and it was shown in a sky battle, so it *has* to be a flying type.
Because mega evolutions take place during battle so it enters as a fire/flying

Tough Claws: Raises the power of moves that makes direct contact

Confirmed Moves: Dragon Tail

So there you have it, a SpA attacker and a Physical one.

*75, unless they changed it with Gen V

Because mega evolutions take place during battle so it enters as a fire/flying
Eh, then the opposing flyer uses earthquake. According to the new typing, Charizard would get hit by it, during a flying battle.

I personally wish for levitate to be some kind of sub-trait/ability for every pokemon that can realistically levitate (the big example being the magnemite line).

fire stab move will be enough for fairies. Still better than an 85 acc Steel move
Actually, come to think of it...Fire RESISTS fairy! They're not even a problem! XD

Chairzard/Reshiram confirmed for best dragons

Though I guess HP grass can go in the last slot, unless his special attack gets super nerfed. I personally prefer to nail my type counters for super effective damage wherever feasible.

I'd rather get walled by fairies than Heatran to be honest. Especilly considering Air Balloon Heatrn with Earth Power is a 100% counter to Charizard no matter what.
A temporary block yes. counter? Far from it you van pop the balloon with any hit then destroy it.lol

Actually, come to think of it...Fire RESISTS fairy! They're not even a problem! XD

Chairzard/Reshiram confirmed for best dragons
They get hit for neutral damage by faries because while fire resist it dragon is weak to it.

Dialga is still the greatest dragon of all muthaeffin time!

I mean Fire is neutral versus Fairy, so MegaCharizard X can be
Dragon Dance, Fire physical strong move (I hope there will be something new instead of Flare Blitz), Outrage and Earthquake.

The problem is Charizard has to enter the battlefield as Charizard-"N", then it can megaevolve, so Stealth Rock will still be so annoying.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone know if you can trade mega stones?
If so, maybe you can get Mega-Charizard X on Y, and vice-versa?

I am not sure I like this. The video clearly shows a regular color charizard transforming into Char X. Kind of taking away some of the majesty for people who actually have a shiny. Unless he somehow looks more badass in Shiny Mega. Unlikely.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am not sure I like this. The video clearly shows a regular color charizard transforming into Char X. Kind of taking away some of the majesty for people who actually have a shiny. Unless he somehow looks more badass in Shiny Mega. Unlikely.
could also be that mega formes don't have a shiny version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)