Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI GUYS I'M HERE NOW FUCK THE WALLS

Apparently horde pokémon can kill each other. Someone with the game has found a Zangoose with 4 Sevipers; they killed it and then proceeded to Swagger each other, and all of them held a Persim Berry.

Git gud.
Note to self: Never lead with a Zangoose in any patches of grass where a horde of Seviper can potentially be encountered.

HI GUYS I'M HERE NOW FUCK THE WALLS

Apparently horde pokémon can kill each other. Someone with the game has found a Zangoose with 4 Sevipers; they killed it and then proceeded to Swagger each other, and all of them held a Persim Berry.

Git gud.
Oh my god that is amazing.

I like how you can get a Snorlax at level 15... provided you can catch it. That's going to be a game-breaker early on.

My first impression of the starters final evolutions: they don't look like Pokemon design. I mean I can't really explain it but the designs are just off. Does Nintendo have new Pokemon designer or something?

I always wonder why people get so worked up over new pokemon because they don't like them. One image immediately brings on the hate train? No official art work? No ingame footage? One screenshot = instant hate?

The horde thing is very promising. Perhaps an indication of the AI being significantly better? I know it is a kid's game so it is hard for complex strategies to be involved as they probably don't want to make it too challenging but it would still be nice if the AI didn't feel like someone was pressing buttons at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)