Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where I saw it, but I definitely remember seeing a Delphox holding a Quick Claw. Maybe it means nothing. Then again, maybe it means Delphox is rather slow. Greninja is obviously fast. So that leaves Chesnaught to be the Bulky Mixed Attacker? But "Spiky Armor" or whatever it is certainly seems to be a great move.
It means nothing, we've seen Delphox's stats, it's a Charizard/Typhlosion-style relatively balanced speedy special sweeper.

I'm so disappointed in the design of the final starter evolutions. Not that I don't like them, they just don't fit in line. In my opinion most Pokemon should have many characteristics of his previous evolution. In this case they just don't fit in like. It looks like there is on stage missing between the 2nd and 3rd. The changes are too big. Why do Froakie and Frogadier loose the cloudlike scarf and why does it suddenly change into a tonguelike scarf?
And then Delphox. Just... no... I would like it if it was another Pokemon. Again the change between Braixen and Delphox is too big. It loses to many characteristics of it's previous evolution.
And then, finally, Chespin and Qualadin. Again, the final design is ok on it's own but doesn't fit in line.

In general I think they should stick with the same color pattern, sure they can add colors but you should easily recognize that it's from the same evolution line. I feel like their leaving out essential parts which really should have been included to the final evolutions.

EDIT: O right, I didn't finish my post. I was going to say thet GF made these mistakes to often. I really wonder what gets into those minds then.

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed in the design of the final starter evolutions. Not that I don't like them, they just don't fit in line. In my opinion most Pokemon should have many characteristics of his previous evolution. In this case they just don't fit in like. It looks like there is on stage missing between the 2nd and 3rd. The changes are too big. Why do Froakie and Frogadier loose the cloudlike scarf and why does it suddenly change into a tonguelike scarf?
And then Delphox. Just... no... I would like it if it was another Pokemon. Again the change between Braixen and Delphox is too big. It loses to many characteristics of it's previous evolution.
And then, finally, Chespin and Qualadin. Again, the final design is ok on it's own but doesn't fit in line.

In general I think they should stick with the same color pattern, sure they can add colors but you should easily recognize that it's from the same evolution line. I feel like their leaving out essential parts which really should have been included to the final evolutions.

What's that? I can't hear you over my hugely more drastic change from my previous form.

I just realized- can't someone just use the GTS to find out at least the names of the new Pokémon? If memory serves, it was confirmed you could search for stuff that wasn't yet in your Pokédex, so shouldn't the GTS provide a list of names?

O right, I didn't finish my post. I was going to say thet GF made these mistakes to often. I really wonder what gets into those minds then.
And just to be clear, I do not really disagree with ya. XD

But you bashed my darling Delphox. I had to. I'm thinking it's my favorite of these starters. Unlike last generation, as from the images we've seen so far, I don't outright hate any of these starters. I kinda like them all actually. Nothings describes my aberration for the atrocity that was Emboar. And Samurott is bipedal-to-quadrapedal reverse evolution that I don't like. THIS GENERATION IS NOT THAT!

Samurott is not exclusively quadrupedal, he can stand on his hind legs and use the shells on his arms like swords, real swords not crappy sea shells.
The sprites never did it justice, he is not really that different from his previous stages.
Here take a look:

As for Emboar, it's kind of hit or miss. I personally like it.

At least not in the Central Dex. We still have a bit more to see of the Coastal dex, and the Mountain dex is completely unknown at this point.

Here's what we have of Coastal so far:

001 Drifloon
002 Drifblim
003 Mienfoo
004 Mienshao
005 Zangoose
006 Seviper
007 Spoink
008 Grumpig
009 Absol
010 Inkay
011 Malamar
012 Lunatone
013 Solrock
017 Wingull
018 Pelipper
021 Binacle
023 Dwebble
024 Crustle
025 Tentacool
026 Tentacruel
029 Luvdisc
034 Staryu
035 Starmie
036 Shellder
037 Cloyster
038 Qwilfish
039 Horsea
040 Seadra
041 Kingdra
042 Relicanth
043 Sandile
044 Krokorok
045 Krookodile
046 Helioptile
047 Heliolisk
048 Hippopotas
049 Hippowdon
050 Rhyhorn
051 Rhydon
052 Rhyperior
053 Onix
054 Steelix
055 Woobat
056 Swoobt
057 Machop
058 Machoke
059 Machamp
060 Cubone
061 Marowak
062 Kangaskhan
064 Tyrunt
065 Tyrantrum
066 Amaura
067 Aurorus
069 Ferroseed
070 Ferrothorn
071 Snubbull
072 Granbull
073 Electrike
074 Manectric
075 Houndour
076 Houndoom
077 Eevee
078 Vaporeon
079 Jolteon
080 Flareon
081 Espeon
082 Umbreon
083 Leafeon
084 Glaceon
085 Sylveon
087 Yanma
088 Yanmega
089 Hawlucha
090 Sigilyph
091 Golett
092 Golurk
093 Nosepass
094 Probopass
095 Makuhita
096 Hariyama
097 Throh
098 Sawk
104 Nidoran F
105 Nidorina
106 Nidoqueen
107 Nidoran M
108 Nidorino
109 Nidoking
111 Chingling
112 Chimecho
113 Mime Jr.
114 Mr. Mime
115 Solosis
116 Duosion
117 Reuniclus
118 Wynaut
119 Wobbuffet
120 Roggenrola
121 Boldore
122 Gigalith
124 Carbink
125 Tauros
126 Miltank
130 Pinsir
131 Heracross
132 Pachirisu
136 Exeggcute
137 Exeggutor
138 Chatot
139 Mantyke
140 Mantine
144 Remoraid
145 Octillery
150 Lapras
I'm sorry if people have already said this but I just noticed there is a gap after Sylveon? Any chance that could mean there's going to be another eeveelution?

I just realized- can't someone just use the GTS to find out at least the names of the new Pokémon? If memory serves, it was confirmed you could search for stuff that wasn't yet in your Pokédex, so shouldn't the GTS provide a list of names?
Pretty sure that since the game isn't out yet, the GTS probably doesn't work at all.

The problem isn't that I don't "get it". I get it perfectly; I played Shinobi on the old Sega Genesis just like everyone else here my age. My problem (if you can even call it that) is that I don't understand why they replaced his signature bubbles with his tongue. For both Froakie and Frogadier the designs put emphasis on the bubbles, but Greninja completely gets rid of them in favor of his tongue. Everything was set up for it to have a sick bubble scarf, but they just completely abandoned that part of the design in favor of his tongue.

Honestly, I think this is akin to Chariazard not having a flame on his tail or Venusaur not having a tree. There was clear design progression in his first two stages and they simply ditched it in favor of a fairly weird choice, and that annoys me. I still like Greninja and his design, but the tongue will take some getting used to.
Geee I dunno where did the leaf on Chikorita's head go. Where did Blastoise's cannons/Charizard's wings come from.

Geekdunno where did the leaf on Chikorita's head go. Where did Blastoise's cannons/Charizard's wings come from.
It flowered and no longer needed the leaf. Like you know a flower

The hatches were to small until the final stage.

It dreamed of flying like bagon but wasnt an idiot about it so its wings came in naturally instead of a cocoon

Geee I dunno where did the leaf on Chikorita's head go. Where did Blastoise's cannons/Charizard's wings come from.
Way to completely miss the point lol.
I can agree with his sentiments. Both of froakies forms were stressing that bubble scarf thing as a major design element, and then they literally disappear.

Blastoise and Charizard EVOLVED :o :o :o but there are elements on them that are carried through their line.

Slurpuff is a kinda cool name.

Aromatisse will require some getting used to. "Må tisse" in Norwegian means "has to pee". The smell theme doesn't help at all.
i guess thats a translation issue, but its cool they named it after Matisse, the French painter. Altho idk how the 2 correlate at all...

I agree with the King of Harts. The final evos this generation don't make sense at all. Chespin's final evo makes literally no sense at all to me (don't get me wrong, I like the design).

Starter evos made sense until the 5th/6th generation (Think about it, the snivy line loses its arms and legs)

BloodGod22: Quite an observation. There may not be much farting because trainers in the pokemon games don't eat!

I'm talking defining characteristics changing. Throughout the entire Chikorita line the buds around the neck progress eventually into a flower. Squirttle family doesn't really have defining characteristics outside of it's shell, so I'm not sure it falls under what I'm talking about. But others include Mudkips cheeks and fins, Cyndaquil's fire back, Charmander and Chimchar's flame, Fennekin's ears, etc...

Greninja doesn't just lose it's bubbles, it replaces them. The bubbles both Froakie and Frogadier have. It's weird.

I agree with the King of Harts. The final evos this generation don't make sense at all. Chespin's final evo makes literally no sense at all to me (don't get me wrong, I like the design).

Starter evos made sense until the 5th/6th generation (Think about it, the snivy line loses its arms and legs)

BloodGod22: Quite an observation. There may not be much farting because trainers in the pokemon games don't eat!
The Snivy line loses its legs because it's based on the Garden of Eden snake.

^Hmm never would've suspected.

And with Greninja, maybe his tongue wrapped around his neck and popped all the bubbles with maximum force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)