Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would just be a ___ Stone then, or perhaps some special item with a not stone name... -nite seems restricted to Mega Evolution hold items

"and Magneton knows a move called Electric terrain, basically a electric type rain dance."

There you go... I guess?
Well, that could shake up the meta a good bit.

A fifth weather condition. I like it! Still hoping for some fog-based weather and moves, though.

So are evolutionary stones but not all pokemon are susceptible to its powers.
As many have said, only Mega Stones are named <insertPokémonhere>-ite, and no Kalos Pokémon are getting Mega Evolutions. If you were trying to ask if Sylveon's evolution method has been discovered yet, the answer is "no," but if it were via a Stone of some sort, it most certainly wouldn't be called "Sylveonite."

"Has lightning crackling in the background, basically the entire room becomes electrified. pretty neat."
Any word on what its effects are, other than looking pretty?

A great deal of folklore surrounds fairy rings.[23] Their names in European languages often allude to supernatural origins; they are known as ronds de sorciers ("sorcerers' rings") in France . . . French tradition reported that fairy rings were guarded by giant bug-eyed toads that cursed those who violated the circles.

So, it might be an item.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I saw all the reveals with stats and pics. Found tyrantrums stats but has anyone calculated amura's stats yet? Or something I missed?
Aurorus's stats have not been shown yet.

More about Electric Field: "its a boost weather move, i know this because they hit like trucks afterwards."

I thought our leaker friend was going to post some things after finishing the gym he was working on. I know he doesn't have a duty to as such, but I am wondering what the status is.
He creates imgur albums with descriptions and tons of images. I'm assuming he is writing the descriptions. He posts images of the gym every now and then.
He's still posting. Just refresh this page every few minutes for updates/pictures:
https://archive.foolz.us/_/search/tripcode/!xltmUpewoI/

A great deal of folklore surrounds fairy rings.[23] Their names in European languages often allude to supernatural origins; they are known as ronds de sorciers ("sorcerers' rings") in France . . . French tradition reported that fairy rings were guarded by giant bug-eyed toads that cursed those who violated the circles.

So, it might be an item.
...huh?

If you're referring to Slyveon (I'm not sure, your statement is really vague), was there any evidence in leaks that you based your hypothesis off of? Or is it just a wild guess? (and I thought fairy rings were circular growths or mushrooms, not items).

Isn't it more similar to Trick/Magic/Wonder Room than weather effect? I wouldn't call Electrified field a type of weather eh.

Isn't it more similar to Trick/Magic/Wonder Room than weather effect? I wouldn't call Electrified field a type of weather eh.
I'll quote the leaker, as he replied to a similar question: "its a boost weather move, i know this because they hit like trucks afterwards. "

All the field effects are kind of similar when you think of it.
The main distinction is that the 'weather effects' compete and do not stack whilst you can have Trick Room + Sun, for example.
So the real question is whether Electric Field can be in effect concurrently with Rain, Sun, Sandstorm or Hail.

PoJ: Ground types losing their immunity during an Electric Storm is an interesting possibility.

Last edited:
Electric Field sounds intriguing. The leaker didn't mention anything about taking damage at the end of each turn, so it's same to assume that it's similar to Rain Dance and Sunny Day. So I'm guessing, Electric-type moves deal more damage. It could also increase the accuracy of Electric-type attacks. Rain Dance and Sunny Day both have negative effects on an attacking type (fire and water, respectively), but I wonder which type of attack Electric Field will weaken (or if it will weaken anything at all). I can see Ground-types losing their immunity in this "weather" but there isn't an obvious type that will do less damage in an Electric Field.

Seems that Skrelp can learn Thunderbolt. Pretty damn cool. Tentacool, Tentacruel, and Qwilfish can't learn that.

That said, Dragonite, Latias, Latios, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can learn Thunderbolt...
So can Gyarados

And, looking it up, a ton of Poison & Normal type pokemon

So can Gyarados

And, looking it up, a ton of Poison & Normal type pokemon
True, yes, but no other Water/Poison-types... And Gyarados is practically a dragon anyway. I'm aware it's not conclusive evidence, but still...

Also, the leaker evolved his Helioptile into Heliolisk. His has Dry Skin, confirming Sand Veil doesn't replace Helioptile's Dry Skin.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Before someone does: please do not post Bubblix. Pretty sure that is fake.

Additionally, Heliolisk retains Dry Skin as its second ability for a combo of Sand Veil/Dry Skin.

Is the following fully current and up-to-date, guys?

NEW POKEMON

CENTRAL DEX

001. Chespin / 002. Quilladin / 003. Chesnaught
004. Fennekin / 005. Braizen / 006. Delphox
007. Froakie / 008. Frogadier / 009. Greninja
010. Bunnelby / 011. Diggersby
014. Fletchling / 015. Fletchinder / 016: Talonflame
020: Scatterbug / 021: Spewpa / 022: Vivillon
057: Litleo / 058: Pyroar
068: Flabébé / 069: Floette / 070: Florges
089: Skiddo / 090: Gogoat
091: Pancham / 092: Pangoro
093: Furfrou
114: Espurr / 115: Meowstic
117: Honedge / 118: Doublade / 119: Aegislash
129: Spritzee / 130: Aromatisse (Y exclusive)
131: Swirlix / 132: Slurpuff (X exclusive)

TOTAL = 36 or 37 (15 or 16 evolutionary lines)

COASTAL DEX

010: Inkay / 011: Malamar
021: Binacle / 022: Barbaracle
030: Skrelp / 031: Dragalge (Y exclusive)
032: Clauncher / 033: Clawitzer (X exclusive)
046: Helioptile / 047: Heliolisk
064: Tyrunt / 065: Tyrantrum
066: Amaura / 067: Aurorus
085: Sylveon
089: Hawlucha
110: Dedenne
124: Carbink

TOTAL = 18 minimum, 30 maximum (11 minimum evolutionary lines, 19 maximum evolutionary lines)

MOUNTAIN DEX (in early progress)

019: Goomy / 020: Sliggoo / 021: Goodra
050: Klefki
061: Phantump / 062: Trevenant
063: Pumpkaboo / 064: Gourgeist
079: Bergmite / 080: Avalugg
149: Yveltal (Y exclusive)

TOTAL = 11 minimum, ?? maximum (6 evolutionary lines thus far)

UNVEILED KALOS POKEMON STILL AWAITING DEX INCLUSION

* NEW *

Noivern
Xerneas (X exclusive)
Z Legendary

* OLD *

Joltik / Galvantula
Mewtwo
Torchic / Combusken / Blaziken

NEW POKEMON THUS FAR = 68

===================================

MEGA EVOLUTIONS

REVEALED

Abomasnow
Absol
Aerodactyl
Ampharos
Blastoise
Blaziken
Charizard X
Charizard Y
Garchomp
Gengar
Gyarados
Kangaskhan
Lucario
Mawile
Mewtwo X
Mewtwo Y
Venusaur

CONFIRMED

Arcanine
Druddigon
Galvantula
Gardevoir
Heracross

NEW MEGA EVOLUTIONS THUS FAR = 22

where were gardevoir and arcanine mevos confirmed? I know Gardevoir was mentioned in an interview but has anyone found the megastone for Arcanine yet?

I wish someone would hurry up and post a pic of Mega Druddigon already though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)