Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a, uh, rather interesting move. So it does absolutely nothing if the opponent doesn't use a Fire move? And is the effect persistent until the opponent switches? Does it only work for the first move used after the attack? (Too many questions, I know, sorry!)
Also, I'm interested in your Vivillon's pattern! Could you show us a picture of it?

Last edited:
Ok guys, for this test I will be using a Pansage with a Calm nature at level 50. I can't test Wi-Fi play because either it isn't enabled or my Wi-Fi is being shit right now.

Stats:

HP: 115
Atk: 61
Def: 68
S.Atk: 59
S.Def: 59
Spe: 70

Also you can choose what ruleset to use before you enter the wi-fi menu wifi so I assume you can do 6v6 vs random people but don't quote me on that.

This is not copyright infringement.
Part of Nintendo's copyright bill on Pokemon X and Y states that "No parties may disclose any information regarding the contents of the product with out legal consent." we've already been told from numerous sources that Nintendo has strictly enforced this.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=213668

^The same story was covered by various online sources, so whether it's technically Copyright Infringement or not, people can still get in big trouble for it.

The only people that have had legal rights to disclose information on the game are Nintendo, and the people that have been provided review copies. Reviewers were only allowed to disclose certain information, and had to send their copies back after a certain date to help prevent leaks. Obviously, that wasn't enough to prevent leaks.
"Nintendo's copyright bill"?? What are you talking about, Nintendo can't pass laws.

There is no such thing as a Nintendo copyright bill.

However I read that you can't leak trade secrets before street day, which is what Nintendo used to nail Serebii during the start of Gen V.

Ok guys, for this test I will be using a Pansage with a Calm nature. I can't test Wi-Fi play because either it isn't enabled or my Wi-Fi is being shit right now.

Stats:

Also you can choose what ruleset to use before you enter the wi-fi menu wifi so I assume you can do 6v6 vs random people but don't quote me on that.
The IVs are: 10-11/20-21/30-31/2-3/2-3/2-3, so.. sadly, but as expected: no outmaxing.

Ok guys, for this test I will be using a Pansage with a Calm nature. I can't test Wi-Fi play because either it isn't enabled or my Wi-Fi is being shit right now.

Stats:

Doesn't look like IV's are boosted through local. But your Pansage does have a perfect defense IV! :p Thanks for attempting wifi too.

Also a new item according to serebii:

Ability Capsule (Costs 200BP): Switches between the Primary and Secondary abilities on the Pokémon

That's a, uh, rather interesting move. So it does absolutely nothing if the opponent doesn't use a Fire move? And is the effect persistent until the opponent switches? Does it only work for the first move used after the attack? (Too many questions, I know, sorry!)
Also, I'm interested in your Vivillon's pattern! Could you show us a picture of it?
well i dont have any answer to any of those questions yet
as for the pattern yeah sure i'll have a picture of it (my friend actually posted the picture of it here i think when i showed him)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1381578729_3318782161baa2de8f49be3949fe5140

Someone on the last pages mentioned it out of nowhere as an option, it's probably nothing, but would be nice to know!
.. and yeah, great thing; especially since this thread is going to shut down today. See you there!
On the thread closing today, it's been great just chilling here. Hope to see you guys on the later discussion threads too :D

well i dont have any answer to any of those questions yet
as for the pattern yeah sure i'll have a picture of it (my friend actually posted the picture of it here i think when i showed him)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1381578729_3318782161baa2de8f49be3949fe5140
Yeah, I figured it would take quite a bit of testing to get those answers. Just leaving them up in the air for whenever I can do the testing myself, I guess, haha.

And thanks for the picture! I love that pattern; hopefully the Vivillon from my area will have a pretty one.

Is the game out?
Did someone open up the game already to check the stats etc? (with assembly, not calculating by hand, thatd be too silly)

Evidently the two of you disagree. Perhaps you'd like to reconcile your difference of opinion.
does the fact that Sylveon is in a weak trio exclude the fact that other Eeveelutions are weak?
Reasoning too much over a joke about Sylveon and Flareon.

Serebii:

"Weakness Policy: When held, it sharply increases the holder's Attack and Special Attack when it is hit by a move that is Super Effective
Assault Vest: When held, it raises Special Defense, but prevents the user from using Status moves
Safety Goggles: When held, this protects the holder from weather damage and powder moves
Ability Capsule (Costs 200BP): Switches between the Primary and Secondary abilities on the Pokémon"

No, no, see, he means this guy:

Who's a practicing copyright lawyer now since he hasn't been in a game since forever. Good for him. I think Nintendo also sends him to your house to break your fingers if you post leaks.
:lol

Guess I am in deep shit then.

Nice knowing you guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)