Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mega Kangaskhan's page happen to go into any detail about the specifics of parental bond? I'm still wondering if the baby's follow up attack has the same power as the mother's.

Ok, so Abomasnow and Tyranitar are both boring then. (And Blaziken is semi-boring)

But only TTar is way ugly.
T-Tar appears to be based off of the final boss from a 23-year-old JRPG (Namely, Psaro the Manslayer from Dragon Quest IV). It's too close in appearance and activation to be a coincidence.

It is impossibly awesome. Pokemon, Godzilla, and Akira Toriyama have combined to form the most badass design in the known universe.

Amazing coloration on shiny Greninja.

At least one big store broke street date in Paris. I was passing by just to retrieve a theater ticket, and there were dozens of copies on the stands. I just came home with Pokémon Y.

My question now is, can we get more of the same Mega Stone? I don't want to trade away the one Mega stone I get of each Pokemon...

Do chesnaught and greninja even learn seconday stab attacks? because, i have not seen a single picture of either of them knowing a fighting/dark move
so true giving all those unneeded weaknesses for nothing
--
since flygon has levitate it can battle in sky battles? unsure since there's many exceptions like hawlucha

so true giving all those unneeded weaknesses for nothing
--
since flygon has levitate it can battle in sky battles? unsure since there's many exceptions like hawlucha
Flygon can participate in sky battles yes, it was shown in several gameplay videos when sky battle were first revealed.
and smh they totally screwed those 2 although chesnaught probably learns hammer arm later on (his arm are so thick, it only makes sense)

Rayquaza_ If the gender ratios are really 50/50 I will be EXTREMELY surprised.

Edit: wrt secondary typing of the starters, even if they get no good level up moves, I'd be surprised if they don't get good STAB TM moves (Dark Pulse, Focus Blast...).

So, um, as much as I love Mega Aggron, I sorta question its practicality due to its lack of recovery and lack of strong coverage. Anybody got ideas, because I'm feeling particularly unmotivated atm
Uhhhh maybe mono attack Curse set or support w/ TWave and rocks (maybe Dragon Tail?). Too early to tell but defensive sets are a lot more viable if it is in fact pure Steel w/Filter. Long gone are the days of being forced out by Mach Punch.

I find the 4chan info on the starters a little hard to believe. Those movepools and secondary abilities are just TOO good for starters. Then again, Mego Kanto starters...

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Has an IV checker been confirmed for the Battle Facility(s) yet? It'll help with the base stat calcs, but good luck with getting a 0/31 IV in anything, let alone every stat for every Mon...

Those are some incredible movesets for the starters. Plus the 50/50 gender split is a bit weird as hell.

Not believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)