Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you be hit with Perish Song when you use Fly or Dig?

Because i used fly against Altaria and Perish Song on me failed, but Altaria got the Perish counter

Am I the o

A little bird told me that it activates before the attack, nowhere near confirmed. The ability itself isn't even confirmed.
I'd like to see where this little bird gave you this information...
A little Serebii told me that "Kecleon has a new ability called Protean that changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it just used."
And as you can tell by the phrasing "the move it JUST used", this means it changes after the attack.

So MegaGengar gets Shadow Tag as it's ability. Does GameFreak have some kind of hard on for Gengar right now. The 6th gen type changes have already done wonders for Gengar but now it has a Mega Forme with one of the most broken abilities in the game. Serioiusly Gamefreak, WTF!
Well, yeah, but I wonder if when you switch in, and then the next turn your opponent decides to switch out, but you Mega Evolve, if it still traps the Pokemon even after the selection is made. That's what'll make/break MegaGar.

Info on the starters. Found this on 4chan so as usual take it with a grain of salt. Also, the ability named "Magic Coat" is obviously wrong and the leaker claims it's name should be something else.

Kalos Starer spoilers....Data Gathering is not FULLY complete
Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox
>BST - 530
75/70/70/120/90/105
>Abilities
Blaze (Powers up Fire-type moves when low on health)
Magic Coat (takes half damage from special attacks)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Human-Like

>Move Set
Scratch
Tail Whip
Ember
Quick Attack
Flame Charge
Lightscreen
Calm Mind
Psyshock
Fire Spin
Mystical Fire
Flamethrower
Barrier
Fire Pledge
Hypnosis
Psychic
Fire Blast

>TM/HM (not complete)
Psyshock
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Protect
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Rest
Attract
Incinerate
Will-o-Wisp
Dream Eater
Trick Room
Cut (HM)

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja line

>BST - 530
85/90/70/95/65/125
>Abilities
Torrent (Powers up Water-type moves when low on health)
Protean (Changes Pokemon's type to user's move)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Water 1

>Move Set
Tackle
Growl
Bubble
Lick
Water Sport
Aqua Jet
Thief
Water Pulse
Switcheroo
Double Team
Water Shuriken
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Water Pledge
Night Slash
Hydro Pump

>TM/HM (not complete)
Calm Mind
Taunt
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Aerial Ace
Scald
Fling
Surf (HM)
Waterfall (HM)
Dive (HM)

Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught

>BST - 530
90/105/125/75/70/65
>Abilities
Overgrow (Powers up Grass-type moves when low on health)
Guardian (Its Defense is gradually boosted)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Grass

>Move Set (not complete)
Tackle
Leer
Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Bite
Rock Smash
Quick Guard
Spikey Shield
Needle Arm
Seed Bomb
Brick Break
Wood Hammer
Close Combat

>TM/HM (not complete)
Dragon Claw
Bulk Up
Solar Beam
Protect
Earthquake
Focus Blast
Stone Edge
Grass Knot
Power-up Punch
Cut (HM)
Strength (HM)

Considering Greninja's movepool lacks extrasensory, a move it knew in our first screenshots of it, this all seems very fake.

Info on the starters. Found this on 4chan so as usual take it with a grain of salt. Also, the ability named "Magic Coat" is obviously wrong and the leaker claims it's name should be something else.

Kalos Starer spoilers....Data Gathering is not FULLY complete
Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox
>BST - 530
75/70/70/120/90/105
>Abilities
Blaze (Powers up Fire-type moves when low on health)
Magic Coat (takes half damage from special attacks)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Human-Like

>Move Set
Scratch
Tail Whip
Ember
Quick Attack
Flame Charge
Lightscreen
Calm Mind
Psyshock
Fire Spin
Mystical Fire
Flamethrower
Barrier
Fire Pledge
Hypnosis
Psychic
Fire Blast

>TM/HM (not complete)
Psyshock
Calm Mind
Toxic
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam
Protect
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Rest
Attract
Incinerate
Will-o-Wisp
Dream Eater
Trick Room
Cut (HM)

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja line

>BST - 530
85/90/70/95/65/125
>Abilities
Torrent (Powers up Water-type moves when low on health)
Protean (Changes Pokemon's type to user's move)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Water 1

>Move Set
Tackle
Growl
Bubble
Lick
Water Sport
Aqua Jet
Thief
Water Pulse
Switcheroo
Double Team
Water Shuriken
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Water Pledge
Night Slash
Hydro Pump

>TM/HM (not complete)
Calm Mind
Taunt
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Aerial Ace
Scald
Fling
Surf (HM)
Waterfall (HM)
Dive (HM)

Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught

>BST - 530
90/105/125/75/70/65
>Abilities
Overgrow (Powers up Grass-type moves when low on health)
Guardian (Its Defense is gradually boosted)
>Gender Ratio
50% Male, 50% Female
>Egg Group
Grass

>Move Set (not complete)
Tackle
Leer
Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Bite
Rock Smash
Quick Guard
Spikey Shield
Needle Arm
Seed Bomb
Brick Break
Wood Hammer
Close Combat

>TM/HM (not complete)
Dragon Claw
Bulk Up
Solar Beam
Protect
Earthquake
Focus Blast
Stone Edge
Grass Knot
Power-up Punch
Cut (HM)
Strength (HM)

Delphox doesn't get Focus Blast?

i'm more surprised that the starters are 50/50 gender ratios, i'm fairly certain every other starter is 85/15 male/female

i mean, that seems odd to change it now

Biggest problem with that list is the hidden abilities. Everyone else has only been able to find one, and this guys finds three? Well 2 and one question mark

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am going to lock this thread now. Keep on the lookout for Smogon's new Uncharted Territory and Research forums! In the next few hours, we will also be posting various threads to help you during your playthroughs of Pokémon X and Y.

EDIT: Change of plans. These threads will be locked in approximately 11 hours when the games begin to be officially released across the globe.

Do we know if fake GTS still works on X/Y (or will work in the near future)?
I mean, they didn't add a DNS check, right?

Also with a fake GTS it will be possible to know every event unreleased Pokemon and mega stone without hacking the game (that I know is currently not possible).

Do we know if fake GTS still works on X/Y (or will work in the near future)?
I mean, they didn't add a DNS check, right?

Also with a fake GTS it will be possible to know every event unreleased Pokemon and mega stone without hacking the game (that I know is currently not possible).
Considering no fake gts is compatible with the 6th generation at the moment seeing as how they haven't had time to develop for it, you'll have to wait to get your answer.

(Also, as a Pokecheck mod, don't go asking on Pokecheck if it works for X&Y I swear to god every 12 year old in america is asking that)

According to serebii the different sizes of Gourgeist do actually affect its stats. The smaller it is the lower its attack power and the higher its speed, and the stat change is reversed the bigger it is.

I hope there are more shiny pokemon to earn in game. So far I have shining: Wingull from emerald, steelix from diamond, magikarp from platinum, as well as the earned ones haxorus, dratini, gyarados, gabite, as well as many shiny event pokemon, only managed to get 1 of the 3 beasts though, suicune, also a raticate ko'd itself with double edge in heart gold i think it was, a pidgey appeared BEFORE I got pokeballs in silver, and in leafgreen a meowth in the battle tower.

I hope there are more shiny pokemon to earn in game. So far I have shining: Wingull from emerald, steelix from diamond, magikarp from platinum, as well as the earned ones haxorus, dratini, gyarados, gabite, as well as many shiny event pokemon, only managed to get 1 of the 3 beasts though, suicune, also a raticate ko'd itself with double edge in heart gold i think it was, a pidgey appeared BEFORE I got pokeballs in silver, and in leafgreen a meowth in the battle tower.
cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)