~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

That wont really help seen as if I breed using your polar scatterbug I'll still get continental pattern offspring and vice versa. ^^ That, and I don't really keep spitbacks!

On another note... huge update!
Oh wow I didn't know that...Well thanks anyways.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Any chance you'd be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 selfbred Jolly HA female Eevee in a Nest Ball? Meant for the Leafeon build. The egg moves are Wish, Curse, Synchronoise and Stored Power.

Buckert: 5447923 said:
Look what I just caught;

Adamant | Drought | Level Ball
31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 | 31
Groudon Untouched
Ooh its perfect... i want!! What can i give you in return? <3

Well the only thing on my want list are different Vivillon pattern eggs, and I already got your pattern. :) And I felt bad we couldn't finish our first trade because you lost your Delphox, so just consider this as a gift. :)
I've got a male Vivillion (Marine) pattern... not one of my breeds but. ^^ And that's very kind of you.. thank you... =]

Hey Lockie, I assume you'll give me a shout when you have the Elekid ready? ;)

You mean you'll breed HPs and what not and give them back to me or..? =)
I mean choose any 3 things,you like,I will breed hps if you want on them

Delphox is done :) Female Blaze. LV.100 with Ability Capsule, w/ Wish, Magic Coat, Heat Wave, and Hypnosis in Repeat Ball, I have 5 copies ready for you, super sorry again, I tried to go over the top to make up for it, let me know when your on to collect it. :)

Delphox is done :) Female Blaze. LV.100 with Ability Capsule, w/ Wish, Magic Coat, Heat Wave, and Hypnosis in Repeat Ball, I have 5 copies ready for you, super sorry again, I tried to go over the top to make up for it, let me know when your on to collect it. :)
That's awesome Chase. ^^ Although it's got the wrong ability.. mine was Magician. =P And a pain in the arse to breed... Perhaps you have a male version of that one to give me as well (with the right moves) and I'll try to breed one again from the other female parent (Braixen imperfect) that I gave you to pass on ability.. =) I'll be happy to take the ones you bred me too though, I'll find a use for it as well!

Buckert I'll be waiting! =D

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey! I saw a while back that you were looking for a Modest/Timid Ho-Oh in a matching Poke Ball. If you're still searching for one, I'll be in a position to RNG one in my HG file within the next few hours. Let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)

Hey! I saw a while back that you were looking for a Modest/Timid Ho-Oh in a matching Poke Ball. If you're still searching for one, I'll be in a position to RNG one in my HG file within the next few hours. Let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)
Sounds awesome! ;) I'd prefer level ball or fast ball... possibly repeat ball but level ball is a definite faveourite. =P Hidden Power.. Grass perhaps? Or whatever you feel would be useful?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Sounds awesome! ;) I'd prefer level ball or fast ball... possibly repeat ball but level ball is a definite faveourite. =P Hidden Power.. Grass perhaps? Or whatever you feel would be useful?
Level Ball is defiantly doable. :)

I personally have no clue as to what HP spread is ideal for Ho-Oh, as my knowledge of the Ubers metagame is slim to none. Ho-Oh does get Giga Drain via B2/W2 tutors though, so maybe HP Ice?

I personally have no clue as to what HP spread is ideal for Ho-Oh, as my knowledge of the Ubers metagame is slim to none. Ho-Oh does get Giga Drain via B2/W2 tutors though, so maybe HP Ice?
Well really,Xeno she wants it as a trophy,so any HP Might do,as either way special HO oh is not the way to go in UbersUbers

True, giga drain would be awesome, although i lack access to move tutors and they've taken down the wifi for previous gens right? :) I'm actually going to be using it like this, I have a thing for oddities. ^^ And I don't play in tiers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)