~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Any interest in a shiny Female HP FIre gothita in luxuxry ball with dark pulse EM?
Nah I'm good thank you! ^^ Only shiny i could be interested in would be female physical charmander and they don't pop up just anywhere! ;)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Well really,Xeno she wants it as a trophy,so any HP Might do,as either way special HO oh is not the way to go in UbersUbers
True, giga drain would be awesome, although i lack access to move tutors and they've taken down the wifi for previous gens right? :) I'm actually going to be using it like this, I have a thing for oddities. ^^ And I don't play in tiers...
Ah, I see. I'll RNG a HP Ice spread since for most other HP types, Ho-Oh learns something better anyway. I have a large quantity Of shards in Black 2, so I can tutor whatever moves you want for it a well.

I'll give you an update on when it's RNG'd. Will probably be later in the day

Edit: Done. Got a Timid Level Ball 31/22/30/31/31/31 Ho-Oh with your name on it. :)

Let me know what B2W2 tutor moves you want with it.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. I'll RNG a HP Ice spread since for most other HP types, Ho-Oh learns something better anyway. I have a large quantity Of shards in Black 2, so I can tutor whatever moves you want for it a well.

I'll give you an update on when it's RNG'd. Will probably be later in the day

Edit: Done. Got a Timid Level Ball 31/22/30/31/31/31 Ho-Oh with your name on it. :)

Let me know what B2W2 tutor moves you want with it.
Awesome...!!! I'm so glad you contacted me about this! ^^ I'd love for it to have earth power, giga drain and heat wave if possible? What would you like in return? I have all the kalos legends as well (apart from birds) but no access to cloning. :)

CMT for :

Diglett Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves
: Beat Up, Final Gambit, Memento, Pursuit
-Breed on Request-

Machop Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves
: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
-Breed on Request-

Zubat Lvl. 1
Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves
: Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, Defog
-Breed on Request-

( Zubat and Diglett Female pls )

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Awesome...!!! I'm so glad you contacted me about this! ^^ I'd love for it to have earth power, giga drain and heat wave if possible? What would you like in return? I have all the kalos legends as well (apart from birds) but no access to cloning. :)
Sure thing, no problem at all!

Eh, I don't really need anything special for it, but if you happen to have one of these bred, that would be cool. It'll save me the trouble of breeding one later on for VGC:
Kangashkan Lvl. 1 (Fast ball)
Ability: Scrappy
Egg Moves
: Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Fake Out, Double Hit
-Breed on Request-

If not, then just trade me whatever you don't want. I RNG'd it since I saw you wanted it and I had no plans for Ho-Oh this save anyway. Plus the RNG was being kind to me that day, so it was no trouble at all hitting the spread and catching it. :)

Sure thing, no problem at all!

Eh, I don't really need anything special for it, but if you happen to have one of these bred, that would be cool. It'll save me the trouble of breeding one later on for VGC:
Kangashkan Lvl. 1 (Fast ball)
Ability: Scrappy
Egg Moves
: Double-Edge, Hammer Arm, Fake Out, Double Hit
-Breed on Request-

If not, then just trade me whatever you don't want. I RNG'd it since I saw you wanted it and I had no plans for Ho-Oh this save anyway. Plus the RNG was being kind to me that day, so it was no trouble at all hitting the spread and catching it. :)
I dont have one ready, although i coulf breed you one female. Do you need all the egg moves and all? I assume you want scrappy? ^^

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I dont have one ready, although i coulf breed you one female. Do you need all the egg moves and all? I assume you want scrappy? ^^
That'd be great if it's not too much trouble. I'm fine with the first one you breed (if it's Early Bird, I can correct that with an ability Capsule). No egg moves needed.

Just let me know when you're ready; Ho-oh is in my Bank box, ready whenever.

does anything on my thread interest you for Scatterbug Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Friend Guard / Shield Dust / Compoundeyes
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves
: Rage Dust
-In Stock-

That'd be great if it's not too much trouble. I'm fine with the first one you breed (if it's Early Bird, I can correct that with an ability Capsule). No egg moves needed.

Just let me know when you're ready; Ho-oh is in my Bank box, ready whenever.
I've got a early bird kanga.. I'll add something extra too and hope you'll need it. =P

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I've got a early bird kanga.. I'll add something extra too and hope you'll need it. =P
Cool. I should be on quite a bit later tonight (about 7 hours or so from now), so just let me know whenever you're ready. Pretty sure we still have each other registered.

Cool. I should be on quite a bit later tonight (about 7 hours or so from now), so just let me know whenever you're ready. Pretty sure we still have each other registered.
Yeah i do anyways. ^^ Hmm so around 1-2 am for me then, hehe.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah i do anyways. ^^ Hmm so around 1-2 am for me then, hehe.
Ah, I forgot about our TZ difference. Sorry. >.<

I'm online and ready now. I see you're playing atm, so let me know.

Edit: Thanks for the Kangashan and Blitzle. Hope you like the Ho-Oh! :)
The egg I traded for the blitzle is a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lotad, though I'm not 100% sure about it's gender since I didn't have my notes on me. If it's male and you want a female, I'll trade you another one (got a bunch of them from trying to match a TSV with someone from Smogon. lol).

Last edited:
Ah, I forgot about our TZ difference. Sorry. >.<

I'm online and ready now. I see you're playing atm, so let me know.

Edit: Thanks for the Kangashan and Blitzle. Hope you like the Ho-Oh! :)
The egg I traded for the blitzle is a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lotad, though I'm not 100% sure about it's gender since I didn't have my notes on me. If it's male and you want a female, I'll trade you another one (got a bunch of them from trying to match a TSV with someone from Smogon. lol).
Aww.. you shouldnt have given me anything in return at all! I wanted to give you this as a gift... ^^ anything else i could give you our do you have everything you need...? Thank you so much for Ho-Oh.. it's absolutely perfect!

Reactions: Xen

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Aww.. you shouldnt have given me anything in return at all! I wanted to give you this as a gift... ^^ anything else i could give you our do you have everything you need...? Thank you so much for Ho-Oh.. it's absolutely perfect!
Cool, thanks! :)

I think I have everything I need for now, but I'll let you know if I can think of anything else. Likewise, If you need anything else from HG or X/Y, feel free to contact me. I haven't caught any of my other Legends yet on my HG save. Still need to finish up the Kanto Part, but Pokemon Colosseum's been taking up all my time & attention. x_x

Cool, thanks! :)

I think I have everything I need for now, but I'll let you know if I can think of anything else. Likewise, If you need anything else from HG or X/Y, feel free to contact me. I haven't caught any of my other Legends yet on my HG save. Still need to finish up the Kanto Part, but Pokemon Colosseum's been taking up all my time & attention. x_x
Next time i see ya on ill give you something else as well. ^^

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi miria ^^ I have an english kalos zapdos, check my thread for more details. But anyway, is it OK if I get females of oddish and caterpie in return?

cmt for females of these guys:
Cubone Lvl. 1
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Double Kick, Perish Song
-Breed on Request-

Zubat Lvl. 1
Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt, Defog
-Breed on Request-
Onix Lvl. 1
Nature: Careful
Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Heavy Slam
-Breed on Request-

CMT for a Jolly Jirachi. (Can be modest, but I'd prefer Jolly). Been a long time since I've updated my shop so don't mind the stock. I also have a few other Pokemon, if there's nothing that interests you, PM me and maybe we can find a deal :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)