~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

I am almost done with your pokes I just need to get the female sableye. I only have a male at this time.

I only had a male liligant thAt I got through trade but I accidentally traded that away before I got around to breeding more. I really need pokebank to come out so I can get a bit more organized.
Åh I see. :) Can't you borrow it from the person you traded it to for a bit? ;) Not for my sake I mean, just a shame to loose a monster. ^^

And tell me about it! Typically Nintendo to screw their fans over like this.. =P

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I've actually got one... saved it for some reason in my box. It's a 31/x/31/x/31/31 spread, rather good if you ask me. =P What would you be willing to pay for it?
A lot, actually :P
How about a Dusk, Shiny, and Thunder Stone, plus maybe 3 EV-trained pokemon? :]

Would it be okay for me to just give you my breeding female sableye because I have been breeding for 3hrs and have gotten like 12 perfect males and no perfect females? Its not level 1 but it has no evs and will have all 3 egg moves.

Guessing you meant for me to have a look in your thread for something in return for the Eevee? ;) Unfortunately I didn't find anything there at the moment... perhaps I could take a credit or so in your thread? What ability?
The ability doesn't really matter to me.

Would it be okay for me to just give you my breeding female sableye because I have been breeding for 3hrs and have gotten like 12 perfect males and no perfect females? Its not level 1 but it has no evs and will have all 3 egg moves.
Ouch that's bad luck! It's supposed to be a 50/50 gender ratio.. but yeah, depends a bit on what level she is and all but I wouldn't mind that. :) Don't you need her for future breeding though?

Ouch that's bad luck! It's supposed to be a 50/50 gender ratio.. but yeah, depends a bit on what level she is and all but I wouldn't mind that. :) Don't you need her for future breeding though?
no I have a ditto I can use with a male sableye. I'll add you after I get back form class

no I have a ditto I can use with a male sableye. I'll add you after I get back form class
Perfect, already added you and got your mons ready. ^^

Sounds good! just send me the details via PM, and when I get home I can get a start on them :)
Good stuff! I'll trade you the four Pokémon to be EV-trained, they're all going to be the usual 252 SpAtk/Atk / 252 Spe and 4 HP... ^^ Only thing is not to get rid of any of their moves (egg moves) and preferably not evolving them! =P When you're done and their spreads are correct I'll give you your Fennekin. Sound alright to ya?

The ability doesn't really matter to me.
Alright well.. I'm ready to trade. I'm getting one credit to use for a Pokémon in your shop right? ;)

Please CMT for Swift Swim Poliwag? =) Female!
Nothing, sorry. However, I can give you a female Poliwag @ Nest Ball with Modest nature, Swift Swim Ability (Drizzle if Politoed), Haze, Mist & Encore as egg moves, but with these IV: 31/31/31x/31/31. So you may breed your own Poliwag. I don't need anything back. It was just a spitback I hatched during breeding these Poliwag.

i have a favor to ask before we trade. I hatched a 6iv lvl 1 female sableye I can trade you with prankster. Can you add a sap sipper skiddo to our trade for it? It turns out Blazeupe Ev trained my breeding sableye -_-' and now wants to use it since its lvl 50+

edit: and I'll throw in a 5iv spitback of modest hustle earth power dieno or a 4iv limber glameow with quick attack

Last edited:
i have a favor to ask before we trade. I hatched a 6iv lvl 1 female sableye I can trade you with prankster. Can you add a sap sipper skiddo to our trade for it? It turns out Blazeupe Ev trained my breeding sableye -_-' and now wants to use it since its lvl 50+

edit: and I'll throw in a 5iv spitback of modest hustle earth power dieno or a 4iv limber glameow with quick attack
Sure, I'll add a Skiddo, though don't need the two you mentioned, any other spitbacks or something you have a lot of? :)

Yeah, I'm ready in the next hour or so.
Sorry, was out last night. :) today hopefully! Already added you.

Nothing, sorry. However, I can give you a female Poliwag @ Nest Ball with Modest nature, Swift Swim Ability (Drizzle if Politoed), Haze, Mist & Encore as egg moves, but with these IV: 31/31/31x/31/31. So you may breed your own Poliwag. I don't need anything back. It was just a spitback I hatched during breeding these Poliwag.
That would be amazing!! ^^ Yes please! Sure there's nothing I could offer you?

Do you still need a Honedge? Because I can whip you up a Brave one pretty quick (Or adamant I guess, but I feel like that's just worse in most situations and would require a bit more effort). I'd love to trade one for a good infiltraitor Noibat. I'll breed one up tomorrow morning because I need to go get a replacement destiny knot after I accidentally wonder traded mine today. (Doh)

Yeah it's fine.. would have preferred it with mist but ill make do. :)
I know I've been breeding a lot of Poliwag without noticing they all misses the move Mist. ;/ Even bred a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim without Mist, but I am glad the person still wants it.

Anyway, are you able to trade in 30 minutes?

Do you still need a Honedge? Because I can whip you up a Brave one pretty quick (Or adamant I guess, but I feel like that's just worse in most situations and would require a bit more effort). I'd love to trade one for a good infiltraitor Noibat. I'll breed one up tomorrow morning because I need to go get a replacement destiny knot after I accidentally wonder traded mine today. (Doh)
It's easily done, losing the breeding items. =P Nearly released a few myself.. unfortunately I've already managed to get a trade for honedge, anything else you could offer? ^^ evolution stone or some other items perhaps? EV training?

I know I've been breeding a lot of Poliwag without noticing they all misses the move Mist. ;/ Even bred a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim without Mist, but I am glad the person still wants it.

Anyway, are you able to trade in 30 minutes?
Afraid not, I'm actually at work. =P I'll be home and available in 3 hours!?

extra spitbacks = poochyena, scraggy, F bulb, cacnea, zorua, vullaby, froakie, eevee, noibat, larvesta, absol, inkay, gligar, M vulpix, mawvile, stunky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)