[Pokebank exclusive] Pawniard, Alomomola, Anorith, Tentacool, Skarmory, Lileep, Overcoat Shelmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry don't really see anything I want.

You know these aren't shiny right? Unless you're offering shiny for non-shiny..

Not interested in those sorry.

No thank you.

I don't mind :) Just don't pick any of the highlighted / ones marked for rare. I'm trying to MM some XD ... but the last time I tried to breed a regular 5IV, i ended up hatching a shiny and cried T_T

I don't mind :) Just don't pick any of the highlighted / ones marked for rare. I'm trying to MM some XD ... but the last time I tried to breed a regular 5IV, i ended up hatching a shiny and cried T_T
D= I really want that Deerling... Oh well... Can I get the Luxury Ball Flabebe then? I'll have to breed that Alomomola if you want a female though. I only have males atm.

D= I really want that Deerling... Oh well... Can I get the Luxury Ball Flabebe then? I'll have to breed that Alomomola if you want a female though. I only have males atm.
oh i see! ah if it isn't too much trouble to! I would really like that pokeball and egg move set. And sure! maybe PM me when you have it bred? :)

oh i see! ah if it isn't too much trouble to! I would really like that pokeball and egg move set. And sure! maybe PM me when you have it bred? :)
Any chance you could take a male? I've gotten two perfect males so far. Damn elusive female..

Any chance you could take a male? I've gotten two perfect males so far. Damn elusive female..
oh ohmigosh err I don't mind a 5IV! (31/x/31/31/31/31) ... sorry! I think everyone's definition of perfect and flawless are a little different @_@

oh ohmigosh err I don't mind a 5IV! (31/x/31/31/31/31) ... sorry! I think everyone's definition of perfect and flawless are a little different @_@
Uhh yeah I meant 5iv males lol, I guess you still want that female... I'll keep trying.

Ok I got it female 5iv add me please!
Okie!! Just finishing up this one trade! Sorry, eta like 3-5 min ___@ thank you so much in advance! BTW, this is actually one of the newer acquired shiny Flabebes (orange petals were the last one everyone was looking for to complete their collection XD) so keep that in mind if you trade it :)

Okie!! Just finishing up this one trade! Sorry, eta like 3-5 min ___@ thank you so much in advance! BTW, this is actually one of the newer acquired shiny Flabebes (orange petals were the last one everyone was looking for to complete their collection XD) so keep that in mind if you trade it :)
Cool, Yeah I'll keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)