Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

Requesting Gastly! :)

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top. Feel free to make changes as it's an entirely new meta now than it was when originally written.

Last edited by a moderator:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Taking over Cottonee with Bri's request (plus its p cute !)

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Taking over Spritzee from Shouting

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting to take over Binacle from HollowRidley?

Make a new thread and copy all the pre-existing information and QC and/or GP status over, and make a note that you took it over from (original writer's name here) at the top. Feel free to make changes as it's an entirely new meta now than it was when originally written.

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
asking to take over riolu.
<@Rowan> u can take over riolu from me if you want

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Taking over Spinarak form Blizzardy

sorry to everyone but i cant write up zigzagoon i have heaps of other stuff to write, if someone can do it well that'd be excellent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)