Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slashari I have HP Rock Modest Larvesta. Would you do 2 Pokemon for it?
I actually got someone to do a breeding request for me, so I'm no longer in need of one. I did take the liberty of looking at your thread and saw you had HP Fire Abras. I'd definitely trade any 2 normal 5IVs for that.

Fierza interested in the shiny fennekin (if possible with full redis)

I'll offer up anything from my list (in sig)
Do you have the shiny Spritzee, and what are its specific details if so? And I will keep that Fennekin as semi-redis, as after all my work of getting one flawless female with HA, I struck luck with the 0 atk*. So dont want everyone on Smogon to be trading it.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Do you have the shiny Spritzee, and what are its specific details if so? And I will keep that Fennekin as semi-redis, as after all my work of getting one flawless female with HA, I struck luck with the 0 atk*. So dont want everyone on Smogon to be trading it.
Mm no. I am sure I have a deal for one tho.

I guess I could settle for semis :/

Slashari im interested in your keldeo. Would a 5 iv adamant shiny conkeldurr lv 50 31/31/31/x/31/31 with mach punch drain punch ice punch knock off 252hp 252atk and 4 in spdef

mostthe3rd HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU <3
Whatwhat Sorry man didn't see anything I liked :c Sorry man!
KiwiTiger The Wooper and the Adamant Ralts would awesome :D
fairyprincess4 Did you read that you can only take 2? :3 Also, sure ^~^!
Guys, I will go in order first and might take me, idk probably a day or two? But, most likely by tomorrow I can reach up too you! I will message you when I'm ready :D

lockiegengar12 I have your Zapdos and Meditite! Let me know when you can trade. I'll be going to dinner soon, so I'll be back in a bit.

Slashari im interested in your keldeo. Would a 5 iv adamant shiny conkeldurr lv 50 31/31/31/x/31/31 with mach punch drain punch ice punch knock off 252hp 252atk and 4 in spdef
I already have one. Can you offer anything else?

KiwiTiger

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Guys, I will go in order first and might take me, idk probably a day or two? But, most likely by tomorrow I can reach up too you! I will message you when I'm ready :D
Alright, i should have those done tomarrow :]

Yup two lum berries for two heart scales sounds great

lockiegengar12 I have your Zapdos and Meditite! Let me know when you can trade. I'll be going to dinner soon, so I'll be back in a bit.

I already have one. Can you offer anything else?
definitely hit me up again when you've redone your thread (I'm assuming you just had it closed?)
In honor of this nice thread,I would like to donate one shiny from my thread to each of the owners. :). Don't be shy just pick one. :)

I actually got someone to do a breeding request for me, so I'm no longer in need of one. I did take the liberty of looking at your thread and saw you had HP Fire Abras. I'd definitely trade any 2 normal 5IVs for that.
Actually, I am interested in your Carvanha only. Can you breed Destiny Bond on it? I can do HP Fire Abra for female Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha with Destiny Bond. Do you want Timid or Modest Abra?

Actually, I am interested in your Carvanha only. Can you breed Destiny Bond on it? I can do HP Fire Abra for female Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha with Destiny Bond. Do you want Timid or Modest Abra?
Yeah, I actually have Destiny Bond, just forgot to list it. i'd prefer Timid Abra. Let me know when you can trade. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)