Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im highly interested in Trevenant forests yveltal i have a shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold chansey a shiny 31\31\31\31\31\31 relaxed cofagrigus a shiny 31\31\31\31\31\31 adamant moxie scraffty a shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 jolly dellibird and a shiny 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny poison heal gliscor. Id be willing to trade you any two of these for it. Let me know if youd be interested :)

Slashari Don't see it on your list, but I'll just ask anyways. If not I'll get to work on it myself, but do you have any good Timburrs? Sheer Force with egg moves preferable, or just sheer force female even. Mainly looking to save myself some hassle, but if you don't have it I'll get to work on it myself.

5iv Timid Xerneas 31/x/31/31/31/31 for (from slash's stuff)
Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388)
Nature: Careful | Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Extremespeed - Dragon Tail - Earthquake - Coil
Notes: Thanks to lockiegengar12 for this

Fierza I see you have Tundra Pattern, can I make a request?

At the rest, what Vivillon patterns do you guys have? :)
Sure, can even get it in a dive ball now :) I will have a though choice picking something from your thread, as you got EVERY single RNG'd poké it seems :P

Yeah check my signature, I RNG abused 648 out of 649 Pokémon from gen 1 to 5. You got any wants? I want to breed 6th gen stuff, as I like a challenge.

The request would be:
Male Scatterbug, 31/x/31/30/30/31 HP Ground in a Dive Ball. Want the egg so it hatches on my game. :) Don't care if that'll take some time, I can even provide you with the Ditto if you want. Let me know. :)

Edit: Nature doesn't really matter, either Timid or Modest. :)
Sure, will see when I can get it done. At the time being, I am preparing for a big test in math that I feel I know nothing before.

Take your time mate, school is more important than this game. Let me know what I can get for you.
Well, I think I have narrowed it down to... a legendary/mythic poké :P Most Kalos stuff I already got, so only those I can't get is what I am after :) Now just to narrow it down to a single from the 100 legendaries..

Edit: You know, you have almost given me an impossible choice that will keep me awake for weeks :P This is from the guy that can spend 1h choosing between 2 random things, so imagine my head now with 1 of 100 choices :P (Atleast I have removed some from the list, notably the 4 Swords in 5th gen and Lati@s)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)