Pokemon 2012- R/S/E remake?

"you can already get all the pokemon" was the same bullshit argument people used before being silenced by the announcement of HGSS. It was a terrible fucking argument back then and it still is.

Patterns, money.

I don't need any more evidence besides the official announcement/serebii confirmed leak.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
"you can already get all the pokemon" was the same bullshit argument people used before being silenced by the announcement of HGSS. It was a terrible fucking argument back then and it still is.

Patterns, money.

I don't need any more evidence besides the official announcement/serebii confirmed leak.
but you couldn't get all the pokemon before hgss came out
I'm nearly certain I'm right on that one... a couple of event (navel rock and shit) were hard as shit to get..
then again, looking through the serebii list I can't see any pokes from second gen that I can't think of where to get in r/s/e/fr/lg

but yeah, money's sweet, I'm sure they'll happen eventually. wouldn't be surprising at all if they did it this gen.
I'm just saying I wouldn't call the

3rd gen got 1st gen remake
4th got 2nd
so
5th gets 3rd
6th gets 4th
7th gets 5th

a pattern yet. maybe they do care about completion and that's the only reason they made it. More likely is money I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)