Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the hopefully fake starters with a passion, but that dissapoint cannot come close to this dissapoint. The coffin would have been the only ghost not to take SS damage and able to spin block its own SR. Instead they give it Mummy and kill its obvious niche in usability. Fucking gametroll.
Hold on I'm confused what do you mean, like it should have an ability where it isn't harmed by ss?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can't believe you're calling me out of my name, yet you're the one that is the moron because your opinions doesn't make any sense what-so-ever.

Be realistic! These two?! Evolve into one another? Get out of here(SMH).

Tauros and Baffuron? The name tells it all already...
I'm the moron?! My opinions doesn't have to make sense in your ears. In mine they are perfect. As so many people think of theirs.

Give it a rest now. You're just embarresing you're self.

On to discussing the game:
Basurao's forms are version depending. Damn... I hope White gets the blue one.

While Pachirisu does have stuff in common with EFS (ElectricFLYINGsquirll) they don't show as evos, it's just the 'pika clone thing' of this generation and Tauros and Baffuron are kind of obvious because of name + three tail missing (while one might argue arm missing in Graveler => Golem), but Luvdisc and Heartfish are VERY similar IMO; both heart shaped AND pink, so it's going to be disappointing if Luvdisc doesn't evolve for it.

Hold on I'm confused what do you mean, like it should have an ability where it isn't harmed by ss?
No, we speculated it to be Rock/Ghost, and it's simply pure Ghost, like Misdreavus and Mismagius.

BTW, could someone make an album of all these "revealed" Pokémon? Kind of behind the times and want to know what the ones like "Afro Tauros" look like.

All i have to say is goddammit! another motherfucking fire/fighting starter? wtf and miju3 is probably real... so upset

(sorry i had to vent) but seriously gamefreak, weren't two fire/fight starters enough? why not let the water one be part fighting, especially when it seemed to fit
Seriously, the fire/fighting type is getting REAL old.

@numba: oh I see, I get it. Ya that does suck though, that would have been awesome

I'm the moron?! My opinions doesn't have to make sense in your ears. In mine they are perfect. As so many people thik of theirs.

Give it a rest now. You're just embarresing you're self.
1. You need to learn how to spell and get your grammar corrected.

2. You opinion ultimately doesn't matter when there's facts to shut them down.

3. I don't see how I possibly could be embarassing myself as much as you have already done now.

I like the sound of this Cheer Up move. Basically Cosmic Power for Attack and Special Attack.

Hope Infernape can be taught it somehow :) Imagine a Pokemon with balanced stats and access to Cheer Up, Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. Awesome!

I like the sound of this Cheer Up move. Basically Cosmic Power for Attack and Special Attack.

Hope Infernape can be taught it somehow :) Imagine a Pokemon with balanced stats and access to Cheer Up, Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. Awesome!
Growth has also changed to boost Att and SpA.

This is slightly depressing. An influx of normal types, ANOTHER fire/fighting starter... This means that Miju3 may be real. Massive sadface. I may just evolve miju into futachimaru and lleave it at that... Ah well, tsutaja3's probably real then! That's a plus, at least...

In any case, the influx of new pokemon and moves look pretty sweet! Afro bull looks AWESOME.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1. You need to learn how to spell and get your grammar corrected.

2. You opinion ultimately doesn't matter when there's facts to shut them down.

3. I don't see how I possibly could be embarassing myself as much as you have already done now.
You seem to forget I live in Sweden. I'm tired and I don't feel like checking my grammar or my spelling. Give it a rest you sick freak. My opinions stands. If I think Emonga could be a Pachirisu evolution, then let me. Don't come and think you're some boss, deciding what I should think and like etc. You just don't get this. Let me be. This is going off-topic and I don't have time with childs like you.

You seem to forget I live in Sweden. I'm tired and I don't feel like checking my grammar or my spelling. Give it a rest you sick freak. My opinions stands. If I think Emonga could be a Pachirisu evolution, then let me. Don't come and think you're some boss, deciding what I should think and like etc. You just don't get this. Let me be.
There you go again with another dumbass opinion. How the hell did you get the conclusion that Im some freak? Nevermind, I don't even want to know, you might say something else that is ridiculous and ludicrous. WTF, it's like 3 AM in the morning over here and I can have the decency to try keep my grammar together.
And you're right, keeping thinking that stupid shit. You probaly believe in Sasquatches, and try to run to end of rainbows to find gold and shit, and still hope that Santa brings you home that gift that you were asking for the past several years...(Shaking my mother-fucking head...)
Really? Nice. My Tangrowth mixed set is now given a bit of a boost :)

Although I don't think it's worth losing a moveslot for it :(
Yeah, XD. It makes me wonder if other original one stage boosts actually gets to boost 2 stats by one. Definitely will make other boosts more interesting.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Considering Miju2 is the Meditación pokemon, anyone for Physical Water/Psychic? A unique, nice type, resisted only by Shedinja, Dialga, Empoleon, itself, Shiftry, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo and Cacturne as of now, only one of which is common in OU.

(Sorry if this is stupid, but I haven't done Spanish in two years and am just going on my intuition).

Yeah, XD. It makes me wonder if other original one stage boosts actually gets to boost 2 stats by one. Definitely will make other boosts more interesting.
I'm hoping not. Have you ever faced a Cosmic Power Jirachi before when unprepared for it? I couldn't touch it.

I'd hate to see Shuckle use defence curl and getting a +1 Defence and SpeD. After a couple you'd have a complete monster.

They should have a move which is +1 Speed and SpeA. A special equivalent of Dragon Dance, and keep it as exclusive as DD.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
There you go again with another dumbass opinion. How the hell did you get the conclusion that Im some freak? Nevermind, I don't even want to know, you might say something else that is ridiculous and ludicrous. WTF, it's like 3 AM in the morning over here and I can have the decency to try keep my grammar together.
And you're right, keeping thinking that stupid shit. You probaly believe in Sasquatches, and try to run to end of rainbows to find gold and shit, and still hope that Santa brings you home that gift that you were asking for the past several years...(Shaking my mother-fucking head...)
What is that you don't get? Huh? Send that in a PM instead of spamming this thread from now on. If you continue to insulting me like that, I'll have you banned in no time. There must be some limit to this.

There should be like a decent accuracy 120 base power Electric type of attack, with just 5 PP like Hydro Pump or Fire Blast, or like a stat dropping similar to Overheat, Leaf Storm.
Also a higher base power special ghost attack... yes we all have to use lame shadow balls with 80BP on great pokemons like gengar who actually deserve better.

I'm still not believeing this. Why did we get all of Corocoro leaked in one day + really clear scans? And some of the Sugimori art is in the exact position Hiro's fanart was drawn in. Oh, and has there ever been a dual type 1st stage, as far as starters go? Why does that fatass pig get special treatment?

I mean, I'm still being skeptical because I REALLY hate all the starter evos (besides 'Futachimaru'). I'm still not gonna believe any of this though until Corocoro comes out on the 15th and confirms all of this. If Miju3 is real, as well as having ANOTHER fire/fighting starter, then I will be seriously disappointed.

But the good news is that Futachimaru does look ridiculously badass in that pose he's in.

You seem to forget I live in Sweden. I'm tired and I don't feel like checking my grammar or my spelling. Give it a rest you sick freak. My opinions stands. If I think Emonga could be a Pachirisu evolution, then let me. Don't come and think you're some boss, deciding what I should think and like etc. You just don't get this. Let me be. This is going off-topic and I don't have time with childs like you.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was confirmed in Pokemon Pia that there would be NO evolutions of previous pokemon in Black/White. Seriously, that means Mamanbou ISN'T a Luvdisc evo. Why would Emonga be an evo if the thing that was most likely to be an evo isn't?

See this pokejungle post for proof:
http://pokejungle.net/2010/09/10/experto-pt-5

@Respiration; It was all leaked in one day because usually, there's a guy who scans corocoro early; And thus, we get them on the thursday or friday. He retired, apparently, and as such the other scanners have had time to scan everything in with high quality, and we didn't get any leaks.
Also, on your question about dual typed first stage starters, Ivysaur, Combusken, and Monferno. Notice the last two; it seems Gamefreak is making a tradition out of having fire/fighting starters getting dual-types at the second stage.

I'm hoping not. Have you ever faced a Cosmic Power Jirachi before when unprepared for it? I couldn't touch it.

I'd hate to see Shuckle use defence curl and getting a +1 Defence and SpeD. After a couple you'd have a complete monster.

They should have a move which is +1 Speed and SpeA. A special equivalent of Dragon Dance, and keep it as exclusive as DD.
Oh gosh no, XD. I wouldn't hope for ALL one boosts moves to be fixed, XD. Just a few more such as Howl, Meditate, Sharpen, xD.
What is that you don't get? Huh? Send that in a PM instead of spamming this thread from now on. If you continue to insulting me like that, I'll have you banned in no time. There must be some limit to this.
We both would get infracted for arguing in this thread. And you were the one to start insulting me, so I don't see why you should be acting like you were victimized in anyway. Stop talking.

I love irony.
Previously revealed Pokémon Ononokusu is the Jaw Horn Pokémon, is 1.8m, 105.5kg is a Dragon-type and has the abilities Rivalry & Mold Breaker. It has a move called Dragon Tail (ドラゴンテール) which may make the opponent have to switch Pokémon

Dragon Tail seems interesting. Sort of like a reverse-U-turn. Could have interesting implications depending on its base power.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Porygon-Z says hai. That would be straight to the top of OU, perhaps unless Scizor got Mach Punch. Hell, you could even run Bold Max Def and still be great with 2 boosts.

What would it be called, I wonder. They can't have another -Dance. I love thinking of names...

+ In reply to respiration, Bulbasaur.

Damn, ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)