Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, judging by the appearances of Emonga and the "Luvdisc evolution", we have new Pokemon that can breed its pre-evo(?) with an incense. Just think, if the pre-evo is only available by breeding in Generation V, then it may be possible, but the incenses can be put somewhere inaccesible to the player unless if they have recieved the National Pokedex.

I'm not bothered about the new pokemon unless they sport new types to be honest...

Also, apparently Shikijika, according to pokejungle, has an ability called "herbivore" too! So the curse of Clorophyll isn't it's only option :')

Also, did anyone else think that the seasons might herald new season based weather effects?

Also there's gonna be some new info on the new gameplay feature miracle shooter! :D

Interesting stuff. Growth now boosts Atk and Sp.Atk one stage, I hope we'll see more move changes like this (as long as they're good that is). Emonga=This gen's Pikachu? Giruja and Burroko look pretty nice.

I love how Mamanbou's page has no info on it's evolution chain. I mean, Corocoro has never kept this kind of information a secret. I'm cracking up at the fact that it's possibly not a Luvdisc evo. Haha...some ppl here have even said they would scream/kill/whatever if it turned out this pink heart-shaped fish had no relation to Luvdisc. :P

So assuming this will be the new Karp; and Milotic/Gyarados represented inner beauty and inner strength respectively; will this one be something related to inner turmoil/peace? Or something, it looks really sad, but it doesn't look as 'ugly' or 'useless' as the other two did.

I'm fairly sure now that the deer Pokemon is a gimmick poke, and they just threw it in there to show off how the seasons affect the game. It's similar to how they made Minun and Plusle just to show off effects in double battles in RSE.

That fish reminds me of Bagon: Starts out sad and depressed, but becomes a prideful beast upon evolution.

If Sexdisc evolved from Luvdisc, wouldn't it say so?

And Bambi's evolution looks like a really weird reindeer.

That cauliflower monkey is gonna give me fucking nightmares.

Mind you, if anything interesting has came from this, it's the possible evolutions of Shitty Fourth Gen Electric Rodent and Shitty Third Gen Heart Scale Fish.

Amusing how Palmdisc's dex category is the Harem pokemon.

So assuming this will be the new Karp; and Milotic/Gyarados represented inner beauty and inner strength respectively; will this one be something related to inner turmoil/peace? Or something, it looks really sad, but it doesn't look as 'ugly' or 'useless' as the other two did.
Yeah I think it will be something to do with inner peace/happiness.

I really hope that doesn't equal a goofy looking evo though

I like the new fish... I hope its evo is good and interesting. Its a sight to see all that most of the pokemon all have some sort of dinstinct personality about them (emokarp,and swam mostly)

EDIT: if that pink fish isn't a luvdisc evo im going to break something!

Ability: White Wings (ability apparently lowers your stats as a tradeoff to avoiding opponent’s attack effects)
http://pokejungle.net/

That's either a make or break. Depends on how much of a lower.

Also means swan gets totally destroyed by anything with encourage >.>

I don't think that swan was ever destined to be OU anyways

The green bear thing has a new attack called Sprout breath (ew) that raises sp.atk and accuracy. That could be interesting

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
every uneven generation so far appears to have had a new magikarp and a new caterpillar thing

Shikijika – “Seasonal Pokemon” Type: Normal / Grass | Ability: Chlorophyll [Note: It also says Shikijika will evolve according to what season it is]
Wait...so does this means that Bambi changes types upon evolution depending on the seasons? It's possible this could happen but I have my doubts.

Not that everything should be in OU because even if it's amazing it does not always mean it's fit for that tier ):
True. But it means I won't use it as much Dx

I don't think it's confirmed that Mamanbou isn't Luvdisc's evo yet, just an idea that Pokejungle had for some insane reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)