Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how the TM's are now reusable in Generation V, this might mean that GF new about how people suffer. This may also hint at the advanced technology of the Isshu region.

Yeah. Coro coro says it in this issue.
Wow this is going to be GREAT O.O
So then I'm assuming the TM item menu is going to look something like this;

TM01 x1
TM02 x1
TM03 x1
TM04 x1
etc. ?
How on earth are we going to trade for TM's then? D:

breh

強いだね
Aloe isn't remotely a stereotype but people will still find some way to claim that she is, regardless of whether or not she is a stereotype. Especially because the games are called "Black and White".
Fixed that for you.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow this is going to be GREAT O.O
So then I'm assuming the TM item menu is going to look something like this;

TM01 x1
TM02 x1
TM03 x1
TM04 x1
etc. ?
How on earth are we going to trade for TM's then? D:
We won't. And I'm sure pokémon from PokéShifter will not hold any old-gen TMs, so Game Freak can change the whole TM list however they want.

I doubt Aloe will get the same critical reception Jynx did. People need to stop claiming racism at the slight mention of a black person. I get the feeling Aloe is a grass-type trainer though, she seems to be into 'natural' things, considering she's a cook, and... y'know, the afro.

I doubt Aloe will get the same critical reception Jynx did. People need to stop claiming racism at the slight mention of a black person. I get the feeling Aloe is a grass-type trainer though, she seems to be into 'natural' things, considering she's a cook, and... y'know, the afro.
I'm thinking fire type, oddly. Cooks work with flame.

sigggghhhhh can these games come out like tomorrow pleaaaase

if theres a lawsuit im sure nitendo's lawyers will be all 'even claiming that aloe is racist is racist!' and again, aloe isnt sassy like jynx, so i dont see why they would pull the race card.

I'm thinking fire type, oddly. Cooks work with flame.

sigggghhhhh can these games come out like tomorrow pleaaaase
I agree with you so much. D:
At the comment about the games, not about her type though.
So I'm assuming she's a gym leader? (Sorry, I haven't been reading up on the new news) If she is, I'm betting she's going to be something completely unexpected... Like Steel d:

And @MWL - thanks for clearing that up [-:

EDIT;
UMMMMMMMMMMMM... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBdHv0Ti8PQ

I agree with you so much. D:
At the comment about the games, not about her type though.
So I'm assuming she's a gym leader? (Sorry, I haven't been reading up on the new news) If she is, I'm betting she's going to be something completely unexpected... Like Steel d:

And @MWL - thanks for clearing that up [-:
Unexpected would be like a little girl being a gym leader and using Dragon-types. =P

why would it shes not 'seductive' and sassy
I beg to differ.

Also, serebii has a screenshot of "Wild Shimama and Mamepato appears!", meaning the possible return of partner battles in the wild (a la Cheryl, Riley, etc), which is awesome. Or even the possiblity of turning on wild double battles on your own. . .

why would it shes not 'seductive' and sassy
That isn't why Jynx was changed. Seductive and sassy was not their reasoning. Jynx clearly looks like a person in blackface.

She's the second gym leader of Isshu. I just hope that the thing that happened to Jynx won't happen to her.
It won't. Jynx was perceived as a person in blackface. Google the term blackface if you are not familiar with it.

I think she's gonna be a grass type trainer, justseems right for her..
I need these games, who's with me in buying the Japanese version? I NEEEED it D;

I like to know what's going on without using a translator, so I think I'll be pre-ordering the American version, hoping the time it takes to ship it over here isn't as long as the time it takes for the actual release here. :P

Not want to be racist but i think they shoul'd do a dark type gym, i mean, is the only type that hasn't yet got a gym, and who knows, it can give new evolutions or pre evolutions to some pokemon like absol or sharpedo

I know nobody is talking about this anymore but.... does anybody agree that Ononokusu could be an Armaldo evo? i mean the tails and armor look alot alike.Just something that went threw my mind.

I beg to differ.

Also, serebii has a screenshot of "Wild Shimama and Mamepato appears!", meaning the possible return of partner battles in the wild (a la Cheryl, Riley, etc), which is awesome. Or even the possiblity of turning on wild double battles on your own. . .
It's wild double battles
Darker grass gives Wild DOuble Battles

We've known about Wild Double Battles since the first Hatoopoo/Minezumi leaks!

And it was shown again in that super long trailer that revealed Miruhoggu, Swana, and Shijiaka

I know nobody is talking about this anymore but.... does anybody agree that Ononokusu could be an Armaldo evo? i mean the tails and armor look alot alike.Just something that went threw my mind.
They look a bit similar, but Ononokusu is yellow isn't it? While Anorith and Armaldo are both dark in color.
Too much of a difference in color scheme for me to agree with anything, but it very may well be an evolution for Armaldo

Maybe part of the reason Game freak changed the TM system is that they now know that other countries replace the game corner with voltorb flip. So now even if they do replace the game corner again, you don't need to play over and over again just to get a certain TM.

I actually dislike double battles... looks like I will be avoiding dark patches of grass whenever possible.

Aren't there also triple battles now?

Maybe part of the reason Game freak changed the TM system is that they now know that other countries replace the game corner with voltorb flip. So now even if they do replace the game corner again, you don't need to play over and over again just to get a certain TM.
I doubt that had much to do with it. If they cared about the grind needed to make competitive level Pokemon that much they would make IV and EV breeding a lot easier.

I don't think they would change one of the major aspects of TM's just to reduce the time needed at the Game Corner. They would more likely make things cheaper, or make earning coins easier.

They look a bit similar, but Ononokusu is yellow isn't it? While Anorith and Armaldo are both dark in color.
Too much of a difference in color scheme for me to agree with anything, but it very may well be an evolution for Armaldo

Color scheme doesnt mean anything so many pokemon evolve into something with different color scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)