Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got the fire and water Monkey's names mixed.

And Pokubu and his evo have the same HP at level 50.
You mean from Serebii? Or the actual magazine scan? Because the scan has the monkeys' names correct. The Hp thing, IDK what to say, xD. Perhaps it has the same Hp value as the basic pokemon? I'm pretty sure that there has been one or two pokemon like that, XD.

You mean from Serebii? Or the actual magazine scan? Because the scan has the monkeys' names correct. The Hp thing, IDK what to say, xD. Perhaps it has the same Hp value as the basic pokemon? I'm pretty sure that there has been one or two pokemon like that, XD.
It's a starter, this wouldn't happen. FAKE.

You can see where the start art "scan" is torn on one edge despite clearly being part of a binding.

To make no mention that those are starter evos. There's no way they wouldn't get a fuller page to themselves, a spread even.

I also want to say that the Monkey & Emonga page seems a bit too...cramped.

It's a starter, this wouldn't happen. FAKE.
I personally can't even tell if the Hp value for the 2nd stage fire starter if it's 160 or if it's 180, it blurs out as you magnify it.
What is the Hp value for the basic type anyways?
How are we to know if they're not doing random IV values for the pokemon they're revealing anyways?
Just saying... I rather have doubt myself.

Tory

Banned deucer.
think this is the translation from the scan

Hiyappu (Constant Heat Pokémon) has a new move called "Boiling Water" (熱湯・ねっとう) that, despite being a Water-type attack, actually inflicts the opponent with a Burn! :O

^EPIC Win for creativity

Baoppu (Water Throwing Pokémon) has a new move called "Burst Flame" (弾ける炎・はじけるほのお) that also deals damage to nearby opponents.

(got from serebii forums here, just spreading info)
I was wondering when there going to have moves like that. Boiling water will be the shit. For example, what if they made a move called hydroelectric (a water move that paralyzes).

Tsutaaja evo: Jyanobii – Grass Type – Grass Snake Pokemon
Pokabu evo: Chaobuu – Fire/Fighting Type – Fire Pig Pokemon
Mijumaru evo: Futachimaru – Water Type – Meditation Pokemon

Or, perhaps Pokabu at level 50 was fully trained and EVed, while "Chaobuu" is not, and their HP stats could be similar enough for the discrepancy. Max to Least.

Miju2 looks soo fucking sweet in that scan. Tsutaja2 does as well, and Pokabu2 doesn't look as bad as it did before (though that was mainly because I thoroughly loathe Pokabu3).

I'm utterly baffled as to why you guys can fight tooth and nail over Melkor, sources, and the starters but a magazine scan popping up oddly early, with such high quality, during the period of time magazine scans are faked has only like 2 people batting an eyelash in a wait a minute sort of way.

There is a scan on Serebii called "Pokabu vs Chiramii", and it shows Level 50 Pokabu with 126 HP.

I wish they were fake though, I want Miji2 to be Water/Fighting.

I don't completely believe these scans are real, but it's a possibility. If these are faked, they are done very well. ;/

I'm utterly baffled as to why you guys can fight tooth and nail over Melkor, sources, and the starters but a magazine scan popping up oddly early, with such high quality, during the period of time magazine scans are faked has only like 2 people batting an eyelash in a wait a minute sort of way.
I still don't believe these are real, but Miju2 still looks awesome regardless if it's official artwork or fan.

2 things that striked me:

1) It's NOT a Luvdisc evo?!?

2) There are a lot of Pokemon with new forms now.

I know Nintendo warned all the Pokemon were 100% new, but I was still not prepared....

And seeing the deer, the fish, the monkeys, and numerous other Pokemon having new forms is pretty awesome....But the new forms makes me doubt the grass monkey, or it's counterparts, will be any good.....They seem to be Minun/Plusle for Triple Battles....

as usual with supposed coro coro scans they could be fake.. but imo these look the real deal and with the week left before b&w is out and coro usually leaks around this time of the month i think this is it....

behold

http://beebee2see.appspot.com.nyud.net/d/agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchULEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYnKriAQw.jpg

http://beebee2see.appspot.com.nyud.net/d/agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchULEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQY5-DiAQw.jpg

>_>
-prays for fake- Third Fire/Fighting in a row? JFC, are they serious? Come on, Water/Fighting...

also foudn this on 4chan.....

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1284174691264.jpg

guess the game might be leaked very soon
?_?

Do you mind saving the image and uploading it? You can't hotlink 4Chan images.

EDIT: Found the thread (?) on 4Chan with the image I think you're speaking of. It's the DS menu with Black DS window (ya know when you turn it on, got the DS window, GBA window, yadda yadda). I'm thinkin'... Fake. Along with the scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)