Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what are they?
They are reference images. They are used by animation companies all the time, let me pull some images off the Adventure time blog to show you. These are already transfered into digital though, so it doesn't appear exactly the same, however the differences are marginal, such as notes that would otherwise be written off the page, grey background, tiny things like this.

Well at the very least we'll be seeing Tabunne & the cat's art tonight, so we'll know for certain soon enough.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
There always could be a Pokemon in between Shikijika (or w/e its called) and the deer in CoroCoro.
I can say for certain that at least this much is incorrect.

This deer keeps color changes from the seasons in its fur.
The one we see doesn't.

Edit:
Except there's a picture of Shikijika and an arrow pointing to Mebukijika. Clearly its evolution.
Ever think of something like...

I'm saying this because that scan could be fake?

Or, you know, in the anime Shikijika grows longer... er... hairgrass when angry/happy/whatever.

That scan is full of anime art, after all.

Different gestures and expressions... that stuff.

The winter Bambi looks freakin' awesome! Totally gonna use one for my run-through and I shall name him "Prince". (Like of the forest)

Seriously, I thought this was a Bug type when I saw the sprite, but the full size image makes up for it. I just hope it gets more speed than Rampardos, and either Earthquake or Close Combat (preferably Earthquake thanks to Mold Breaker) Rivalry also looks like it could have some niche use, given that hardly anyone changes their pokemon to females.

Also, this has to get a Steel type attack of some description. :D
Holy ass. That thing looks fricken awesome that has to be my new fav so far. What type is that thing by chance?

my girlfriend says that she's seen the afro buffalo (afruffalo? mark ruffalo?) from some other japanese game. At the very least it could mean gamefreak is lazy, or its fake

EDIT: i have no idea what its from, so please dont take this idea too far

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
...Gochiruzeru has two pre-evos? What the hell, hasn't Melkor said yesterday she was a standalone pokémon? She's a gothic lolita accordion with a Gaga haircut, black skin and PURPLE face, how the fuck you see two pokémon before her at the Pokédex and simply do not associate with her?

And why does the pokémon sketchs done by Melkor are almost identical to their official artwork?

And why did he mention the Grass/Poison mushroom and DID NOT SAY HE HAD A POKÉBALL FOR A HAT EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE MOST OBVIOUS THING ON ITS DESIGN

And why did Sugimori have the balls to say "derp mijumaru samurai katana too much strongths sugoi desu ne~~" only to make it PURE Water andthen give the typing for the third time to the fire-type WHICH WAS A FUCKING QUADRUPED TO BEGIN WITH WHAT THE FUCK

Say I'm in denial as much as you want, but I seriously cannot believe I'm the only one that sees there's something wrong here. Really wrong.

In Coro Coro, there is a picture of Mebujika using some kind of antler attack. I'm really hoping that it changes based upon the season. Basically, during winter, it is ice type, during summer it is fire type, during spring it is grass type (which would get STAB), and during the fall it would be ground (or something else, I'm not exactly certain what fall would be)

Also, mummy is a great ability. It activates a chain reaction of mummies. Basically, someone hits Desukan and their ability becomes mummy. Desukan switches out, new pokemon attacks and then its ability becomes mummy, and then soon enough, everyone's ability is nullified.

Also. Tauros used to be one of my favorite pokemon. But they totally made it 6 times better by giving it an afro. Plus, I'm going to guess that Afro Break is Normal type head smash. You have two amazing options here:

Switch in on a grass attack with herbivore and attack with +1 150 BP STAB attack (337.5 BP)
or
Attack with reckless, giving you 150 BP STAB attack times 1.2 (270 BP)

Caught Minezumi, showed dex entry
Team Plasma scene from the trailers after exiting that Pokemon Center.

Meeting between N, Cheren, and yourself...oh! Battle against N.
He has.... The cat!

breh

強いだね
-stuff from pokesunday

You have an idiotically huge wide-screen tv
That music that sort of sounds like the lake of rage music is the the intro theme
The lab theme seems very bland to me
Professor Aragi gives you the pokedex (hurr durr)
Hypnobeaver is battleable on the first route
Mijimaru has pound I think, or tackle (can't tell); likely 255 catch rate
Pokeball animation looks cooler
pokemon center is huge as shit, combined with the pokemart in one town that was visited
That line of team plasmas that was in many demoes is early in the game, leader is showcased
N battles you shortly after their appearance, has really... wtf ish music, that purple cat pokemon, which knows growl
Miji learns water gun at an early level; it has a new animation (at least I think it's water gun)
CUT IS STILL A MOTHERFUCKING HM :(

More to come

As previously seen, plasma wants to jack a munna; they have a cool battle theme like all evil teams
One uses a hypnobeaver and the cat
Slowpokes enjoy dancing while holding their crotches
Meowth's japanese voice is annoying as shit
There is some sort of tower thing that spirals; trucks go under it, rather akwarkly at that due to the lack of curve... I think it's the sky arrow bridge
The "Biker" class kind of looks like volkner in plat, sitting down
Retarded love tester/ w/e is tested
Mamanbou is not a luvdisc evo... it swims in a school of only itself (seriously GF hates luvdisc so much they can't even give it an evo so it can be in LC...)
Slowpokes enjoy vaulting bricks
Fish enjoy jumping out of the sea into fishstick factories
I really feel sorry for all of the people in pokemon costumes
The battle music sounds awesome, unlike DP
Victini is shown off; Pigmon knows ember and sadly, victini takes like... an eighth from freaking mijimaru water gun Dx
Victini knows confusion; nitro charge raises speed, as known
SCANS ARE REAL
DESUKAN HAS THOSE FREAKY ASS TEETH
DENCHURA's SUGIMORI ART IS THE EXACT SAME
Ononokusu knows dragon rush, somebody is stupid enough to send in hypnobeaver against ononokusu..

They just showed the dex entry for it, hope someone got a good look at its numbers.

You meet the assistant right outside Dento's gym, wonder if they'll show more of that later on.

CUT IS BACK Y'ALL
I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)