Pokemon GL Website...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has everyone gotten from the mini games on the website? What are your rarest finds? I got a razor teeth and some stones. I spent 4,000 trying to get a masterball, but nothing.

Also I really like the website. For all who don't know, you can check your trade and battle history and items bought and even in game events you just unlocked.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Have they added new games for ORAS? I remember playing on the site a little back in May. I think I only played that little game where you clean up graffiti. Goodness, it reminded me of playing those little flash games on the Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, and Nickelodeon websites when I was in elementary school. It was so innocent and nostalgia-inducing, I had to stop after just a few games.

As for the site itself, I do use it somewhat often for Battle Spot stuff. Admittedly, I do have some trouble actually navigating the site; it's hard to find things for me but it does look nice.

Yeah they have the mine cart game where you get a random set of 10 pokeballs and a chance of getting masterball(s). Then there is the graffiti game where you can get items. The other one is the balloon popping game. i like the balloon popping one the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)