SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

New forms look really cool. As a massive weeb, I really love Decidueye's new samurai garb. Its hat covering its eyes looks pretty badass.

And thank god we got a new Goodra form. Out of all the psuedos, it always felt like the odd1out since it didn't have a second type. Not only did it get a secondary typing, but it got one of the best ones, Steel. Hoping these mons will be easily available in generation 9.

H-decidueye: fast physical attacker
H-typhlosion: decent speed Special attacker
H-samurott: bulky physical attacker (please don't be mixed again)
H-Arcanine: physical attacker with good bulk and decent speed. Knowing gamefreak, they likely lowered its speed stat in favor of bulk for its horrible defensive typing
H-electrobe: fast Special attacker. Maybe mixed
H-Qwilfish evo: bulky physical attacker maybe mixed but slow
H-Sneasal evo: probably very similar to Weavile, maybe more attack less speed
H-Lilligant: fast frail Special attacker?
H-Avalugg: slower and bulkier with maybe more attack (less bulk more attack?) To go with its amazing defensive type combo lol
H-Zoroark: same as original
H-Braviary: mixed attacker with decent speed and bulk
H-Goodra: maybe more physical in terms of attack and defense or keeps the same stat spread. Maybe be slower as well (especially if it gets Shell Smash)
I dont want to destroy your hopes but usually regional forms have near identical stats to their regular countepart, at best skewed by 10ish points or swapped around.

So don't expect massive changes over their other version's role

That’s a warden bracelet, not a Z-Ring
It's the only one with a conspicuous octahedron, so who even knows?

Watch Ingo bumble into an Ultra Wormhole after touring Alola's Battle Tree, fall brotherless into pre-modern Hisui, forget everything he knew except Blue's Flyinium-Z Pidgeot, model his personal warden ring after the image burned in his head, escape into Pokemon Legends: Necrozma, reinvent the first Z-Ring in ancient Alola, and regain his memories at the sapling Battle Tree where it all went wrong.

Stranger things have happened in this franchise.

"All this time, both us and Team Plasma were looking for pieces of that legend. We found the dragons, sure enough. But we never found the fate of either of the brothers. There was nothing in either Dragonspiral Tower nor Relic Castle about them. Neither was there anything in the underwater ruins.

It turns out, our problem was we were too busy looking in newly explored areas. The final hideout of the brothers was excavated years ago, and none of us were the wiser. Not only were the brothers still alive, they had been right under our noses for decades.

We never checked the Subway tunnels."

*tries to ignore character/story spoilers while waiting for one of these leakers to finally post some images of the Hisuian starters in action*

Since evolution seems to have various requirements in this game, I wonder if there are extra hoops to jump through to get the Hisuian starters that gives some semblance of lore as to why they exist.

Here's a couple of Ursaluna, at least:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/s81kyj

*tries to ignore character/story spoilers while waiting for one of these leakers to finally post some images of the Hisuian starters in action*

Since evolution seems to have various requirements in this game, I wonder if there are extra hoops to jump through to get the Hisuian starters that gives some semblance of lore as to why they exist.

I'm starting to think that Ursaluna is a side-evo to Teddiursa and not an evo to Ursaring

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Hold on... Level 26? Teddiursa doesn't even evolve into Ursaring until Level 30!!!!

Are we sure Khu didn't make a mistake and this is actually a split?

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could it be possible that these new evolutions are all item-based in some form or another?

I mean, after all, just about every single one of the new evolutions introduced in Gen 4 was item-based or move-based in some way or another, either level up holding an item or trade holding an item, or use Shiny/Dusk Stone, or vice versa. Maybe all of them have some sort of item that triggers their evolutions or a special move to learn to trigger it, or something like that.

Hold on... Level 26? Teddiursa doesn't even evolve into Ursaring until Level 30!!!!

Are we sure Khu didn't make a mistake and this is actually a split?
I don't think Khu ever specified Ursaring. He gave us a riddle, remember? We were just thinking too big.

Hey, look, another classic item lovingly lifted from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team.

...What do you mean it's new and inspired?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)