SPOILERS! Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee Datamine Info

I'd say this can be considered a Mechanic, techically.

It just crossed my mind, since the rival in Let's Go Eevee does evolve Pikachu in Raichu, I wonder, does the rival evolve Eevee in Let's Go Pikachu? If he does, does it follow the same pattern of evolution of Yellow (where the evo depended on if you won or lost to him during the story) or is it fixed, or even random=

It just crossed my mind, since the rival in Let's Go Eevee does evolve Pikachu in Raichu, I wonder, does the rival evolve Eevee in Let's Go Pikachu? If he does, does it follow the same pattern of evolution of Yellow (where the evo depended on if you won or lost to him during the story) or is it fixed, or even random=
AFAIK it always evolves Eevee to Jolteon. At least he did that in my savegame.

It's always Jolteon. Probably so the experiences between Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu with the rival remain the same. (i.e. both have the rival evolve his starter into an Electric type by the Pokemon Tower battle)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)