SPOILERS! Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee Datamine Info

Candies are broken, I just killed the lvl 70/75 (i dont remember lol) Master Trainer Gastly with my lvl. 33 Gastly x'DD Outspeeding and outdamaging him.
What were you expecting from a mechanic that literally allows you to add 1200 bst to a pokemon if grinded enough? :P

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
It takes a lot more time as I am on a phone, but alright. Also I edited the post you quoted to make it easier to read.
Thanks for editing the post. Please bear in mind that the rules require everyone to write properly, being on a phone is no excuse, so just keep it in mind in the future too.

Did someone check if the Nature fixer NPC also works with traded mons (specifically alolan forms) and Go Park mons?

Last edited:
One question

I hear alolans can be obtained through trading. If say I want an Alolan Sandshrew, but while it stays with me it evolves, do I have to catch a new Sandshrew to complete the trade or can I still use Sandslash and just skip to the Alolan Sandshash.

One question

I hear alolans can be obtained through trading. If say I want an Alolan Sandshrew, but while it stays with me it evolves, do I have to catch a new Sandshrew to complete the trade or can I still use Sandslash and just skip to the Alolan Sandshash.
It’s evolution-specific, you have to give them the exact Pokémon they ask for.

Just sharing a couple informations that I couldnt find elsewhere.

You are able to save in the Go Park and softreset the Pokemon in there if you please. It asks you to save when you leave, but you can say no and if you reload the Pokemon you caught are back.

Also if you fail to catch a poke in the Go Park because it runs, it still remains there and you can try again (you lose the balls and berries used though)

I've spent a bit of time going through the Master trainer list
https://www.serebii.net/letsgopikachueevee/mastertrainers.shtml

Something we quite missed purely by the datamined data is that they actually ARE candied up... and holy crap some would catch offguard a blind attempt.

I have to credit GF for actually coming up with very cancerous movesets for some of the Master Trainers, I really wish they would orchestrate similarly "challengin" postgame battles (that is, outside of facilities), minus the gimmick of "use same pokemon" for future titles.

What nature or natures do you think should be the preferred ones for M-Ven in this meta? Outside of Modest/Bold.

What nature or natures do you think should be the preferred ones for M-Ven in this meta? Outside of Modest/Bold.
I'd opt for speed boosting natures so you can win speed against enemies with non speed boosting natures (expecially as with +200 stats 10% speed is a ton) but that's just me :P

Is there a dump (maybe on a pastebin) of all the in-game texts, eg trainer quotes, signs, etc.

Also for the friendship boost, is it a flat 10% at a high level or does it scale increasingly (eg somewhere between 0 to 10%)?

Are Teleport, Absorb, Mega Drain, Solar Beam and Sky Attack the only move that were changed? Is there a comprehensive list for the data of every move?

Are Teleport, Absorb, Mega Drain, Solar Beam and Sky Attack the only move that were changed? Is there a comprehensive list for the data of every move?
Those are all, every other move is identical to core games as far as I know.

(note that absorb, mdrain, sbeam and skyattack changes are likely due to Let's Go itself having less moves and no weather / items to make them istant attacks. Teleport is the only thing that we might reasonably expect to also see happen in the core games)

This is the new formula for calculating stats. Since AVs are now added in at the end, Nature is slightly less impactful on the final stat.
1543544841196.png

Friendship multiplier = 1 + floor(10*Friendship/255)/100

After playing around with some numbers, this is what I figured out:
  • A Pokemon with 0 AVs would have the same stats as it would with 0 EVs, assuming Friendship is 0
  • For a neutral nature, it would take 63 AVs to get to what a Pokemon would have at 252 EVs. (This is ~69 AVs for a beneficial nature, still assuming 0 Friendship)
  • New stat mechanics makes a maxed AV Pokemon equivalent to having well over 800 EVs on every stat. This allows Sweepers to tank more hits and Walls to hit harder. Ex:
    • A Golem (neutral nature) has a 100% chance to survive Scald from a Timid Starmie and a slight chance of also surviving a Surf.
    • A Magneton (neutral nature) now has a 100% chance to survive Earthquake from an Adamant Snorlax (assuming no crit)

It seems that battle at LGPE with Normal Rules would have unified 1.02 Friendship Multiplier for evert pokemon
means every 50 stats = 1 more stat raise

Apologies if this belongs elsewhere, but the OP mentions a L30 Eevee in Celadon... not seeing anything on it in the city or in outside sources. Is that actually present?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)