Pokemon Natural Habitat - Qualification Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that are in for sure (this is fairly strict so don't get mad at me if you're not included). It's mostly based on what I know of these persons and their reputations for finishing tournaments.

1. Mekkah
2. Slobroking
3. Sonuis
4. Aeroblacktyl
5. rekt
6. Eagle
7. OmegaDonut
8. husk

9. zerowing
10. Jackal
11. Groudon80
12. gdpt
13. Batpig
14. Tazzler
15. Dan Dan
16. 0mastar

17. Atlas
18. Warthog
19. aragornbird
20. Pilocus
21. Giga Punch
22. Roy
23. Conker
24. Bologo (because it was his idea)

[edit] The remaining people are here. Bold means you are in due to getting your match done. Good job, keep that up for the rest of the tournament, because I probably won't be nice. :] It's a good idea to use a level-up team for practice, I can understand why you wouldn't use the one you're planning to use though. I won't be a dick about it though. Logs don't have to be PMed if both persons confirm the battle in this thread.[/edit]

1. wraith battled DekarTKB
2. 0rz
3. thecrazylazyguy
4. Stalling
5. blazemxx
6. Serenity battled theamericandream38
7. stl8008
8. Cookie Crumbz

9. Judgement battled Ghost_Chill
10. Okashi
11. Dystrodactyl battled Great Sage
12. BBM battled sandslash
13. Ugly_Duckling battled Pillowrath
14. Sandslash battled BBM
15. Silver Shadow battled Ac3337
16. sanjay120

17. Sk battled PM but didn't confirm so I need the log or Sk's confirmance
18. Great Sage battled Dystrodactyl
19. Testing... battled Nowen but didn't confirm so I need Testing.. or to confirm or I need the log
20. Pikapete battled massi4h
21. theamericandream38 battled Serenity (and not Synre X))
22. massi4h battled Pikapete
23. Milo Sasori
24. DekarTKB battled wraith

25. COalex battled swarm n slam
26. PM battled Sk but Sk didn't confirm so I need the log or Sk's confirmance
27. Ghost_Chill battled Judgement
28. Nowen battled Testing.. but Testing.. didn't confirm so I need the log or Testing..'s confirmance
29. Moxom
30. Pillowrath battled Ugly Duckling
31. Forretress Fan
32. Mr. Italian Guy battled Spoonish

33. Echo
34. Hansy
35. Bubz
36. Life
37. SKYUPPERCUT60
38. Toy
39. Spoonish battled Mr. Italian Guy
40. Ac3777 - battled Silver Shadow
41. Mystica
42. Hairy Pimp
43. swarm n slam - battled COalex

I don't want to give anyone an unfair advantage but I do want this to go smoothly, so it will go as following. I KNOW it will be one big wreck of not-getting-done battles if I just do 64. Out of the ~40 people on the second list, only 24 will be participating in the real tournament. How do you get yourself in? By battling. You don't have to win, you only have to battle. You can battle ANYONE from the list of 40, but the same person may not battle for someone's qualification twice. So if wraith battles 0rz, whatever the outcome is, both wraith and 0rz will be able to participate. However, if thecrazylazyguy battles 0rz or wraith, thecrazylazyguy does not earn himself a spot. I hope this is clear.

So yeah, PM away to get an opponent! Here's a hint: don't mass PM.

PS Even if I did miscount or counted someone twice - I'm allowing 24 out of the second list to fight along with the first 24. No more, no less.

[EDIT] This thread is now closed, good job getting it all done within even 24 hours time (much less actually). Round 1 comes in a new thread, but I do still want confirmations or logs from the two battles that didn't do so yet.

So its the first 24 ppl to get a battle done?

To bad I wont be able to get anything done until tonight (late night).
Ill be on tonight if any one need a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)