Pokemon online game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I have NO idea exactly where to ask this, but I'm in a state of confusion, at the moment...)

I'm not exactly sure what triggered the thought, but I remember a while back about this Pokemon MMO I saw that looked promising and tried looking for it. Now I can't find it at all...

Anyone heard of it? Its site launched about a month ago. (I want to say December 13th.) It's not Pokemon Online or TPPC or Pokemon Online Revolution or anything like that. I can't remember if it's Citrine, or Indigo, Ekaiyo, or whatever, but I liked the look of it and now I can't find it.

Sorry if I'm being vague, but I'm confused and being rushed to get this in before my college class in 5 minutes. Help, anyone?

The only other on I am aware of is PokemonCrater but last time I looked it was gone. It was a browser based "MMO" kind of game. The developer took the liberty to make other variations of poke beyond shiny. There was metalic, dark, ghost and I think one other.

Anyhow like i said its the only other one I remember right off hand.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Sorry if I'm being vague, but I'm confused and being rushed to get this in before my college class in 5 minutes. Help, anyone?
your fault

dont make threads like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)