Pokemon Rainstorm Devastation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Rainstorm Devastation
Alright here’s what my focus is all about:
I’m basing this team of a team that is all about semi-offense and hyper offense.
Now to get straight into the team:

King DD (Politoed) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk-Atk)
EV: 252HP/ 252SpAtk/ 4SpDef
Moves:
~ Hydro Pump
~ Ice Beam
~ Focus Blast
~ Encore
Politoed is the main member of this offensive team, providing the all needed Rain for which this team needs to survive and providing a quite offensive water-type Pokémon. While his stats may not be the best for an offensive role, his attitude says otherwise; within the rain a stab-boosted Hydro Pump can plow through these threats: Mamoswine, Scizor, Tyranitar, Ninetales, etc. Politoed is an obvious member for any Rain Team.

Le’Shroom (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
Nature: Jolly (+Spd-SpAtk)
EV: 4HP/ 252Atk/ 252Spd
Moves:
~ Swords Dance
~ Bullet Seed
~ Spore
~ Mach Punch
Breloom provides a heavy powerhouse to the team after a single swords dance. After a swords dance Breloom can OHKO many different Pokémon as in: Scizor, Tyranitar, etc. Breloom provides itself an easy way to set up a swords dance as well, the move spore. This is the only 100% accuracy sleep inducing move in the game so it’s Breloom’s prized move. Now you see why I carry Breloom over Toxicroak!

WashME! @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk-Atk)
EV: 4HP/ 252SpAtk/ 252Spd
Moves:
~ Volt Switch
~ Hydro Pump
~ Hidden Power Ice
~ Trick
Rotom-W provides itself with awesome stab moves as well as an immunity to ground, which for this team is awesome! Anyways back into business. Rotom-W can OHKO in the rain almost any Pokémon in the MetaGame, with only the move Hydro Pump! That’s all I need to say right!

King Terror (Mamoswine) @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
Nature: Jolly (+Spd-SpAtk)
EV: 4HP/ 252Atk/ 252Spd
Moves:
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Shard
~ Icicle Crash
~ Superpower
Mamoswine is all out offensive powerhouse! This thing make dragons crawl away in fear! A single Icicle Crash from this thing can literally OHKO a multiscale Dragonite without stealth rocks! That’s the most overpowered thing I’ve ever seen with my own eyes. And even without dealing with dragons this monster causes so many switches it’s not even funny.

Flocka! (Tornadus-T) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
Nature: Hasty (+Spd-Def)
EV: 4Atk/ 252SpAtk/ 252Spd
IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves:
~ Hurricane
~ Hidden Power Ice
~ Focus Blast
~ U-Turn
Tornadus-Therian Forme…. This thing is a boss on a rain team, with 100% Hurricane with stab and life orb is devastating! As well as the chance to get confusion with the move is outrageous! This thing has swept so many teams they always rage quit when I face the same one again when seeing the team straight off the bat. Does that explain it to you?

JetStream! (Latios) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
Nature: Timid (+Spd-Atk)
EV: 4HP/ 252SpAtk/ 252Spd
Moves:
~ Draco Meteor
~ Psyshock
~ Surf
~ Thunder
Latios one of my favorite Dragons in the game besides Garchomp who is now released in OU may I might add! Latios causes a butt load of switches and he can take each one on in a different way. Latios can KO and be KO’d by Tyranitar and many different threats as well! But at the same time he’s a good sweeper for late game and I hope you think so too!

I fixed the tag. Your recent team amongst a couple others were posted few days ago, the Forum Guidelines state: Making a new RMT thread is fine, but you should not be reposting your old team every few weeks. In the same vein, you should try to limit the number of threads you post. Even if your teams are different, you should not be posting a thread every few days. With that being said, be sure to remind me in two weeks or so to unlock this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)