Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - 18th Nov 2022! **OFFICIAL INFO ONLY**

What I do think is interesting: the fire BB member whose name I've forgotten seems to use Exeggutor.

Considering Lacey talks about using cute Pokemon, I think that the E4 might be more akin to like Lance or Steven. They have a primary typing, but pull on Pokemon that fit to their theme.
So fire guy will probably be primarily fire, but use other cooking-based Pokemon. Lacey uses (i assume) Fairies but will probably have other cute Pokemon. Amayris probably uses steel and, Idunno, other punctual or robotic-esque Pokemon.

(Drayten wouldn't surprise me if he broke the mold and just used dragons tho. just the vibe)

What I am interested with is the small shot where you are shown using "Iono's magnemite".

Heavy copium for a battle factory facility here. HEAVY COPIUM.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're double strategies, similar to Raihan's battle - focuses around primary type + then double strat.

Crispin is probably Sunny Day + Chlorophyll & Amayris could be Steel + Trick Room.

If Lacey is Ground it could be Sandstorm + Sand Rush / Stall for chip damage and then Drayton may be similar to Raihan where there's a mix of combos.

I mean the trailer showed yo ugetting it from a trade with Iono, but they explain it on the site: the traded pokemon have a Partner ribbon that displays the trainer's name as a title

It could be a special title like ones given by marks, or maybe a system similar to N's Pokemon in B2W2.
Please sirs let me inhale my copium for this last week before my hopes and dreams are crushed again :(

I thought it'd be out now, or am I missing something?
The trailer? it is out.

The DLCs? You're one week early, release is on the 14

While I'm sure there's probably a few things not shown off or hinted at, I think that if there was a Battle Facility they'd probably have just mentioned it here.
Like it feels like it'd be a big enough deal to at least mention in passing.

Instead put your copium to Surely We'll Be Able To Buy Peat Blocks With Blueberry Points, like me

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So it looks like we are getting a number of legendaries catchable, that's pretty cool. Legendary hunting is always an enjoyable venture.

Not a whole lot to reveal but it looks fun, can't wait to finally play this.

The Kanto starters also got new models

Goddamn they look so good together and individually.

Scarlet & Violet (along with Legends: Arceus, and Sword & Shield finally) will be getting a CD soundtrack release in Japan on Pokémon Day 2024. DLC tracks are included. Hopefully a digital / international release follows

Finally, after 3000 years

I wonder if any of them will include the new USUM tracks as bonuses; USUM never had its own sound track and usually what they do is put them as tracks on a follow up but...well, Let's Go didn't have them and obviously we didn't get anything after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)