Pokemon Showdown Premier League (Ubers Room)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
wag1 boys and girls of the Ubers community if you haven't check this out, please do;
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-showdown-premier-league-ii-read-the-full-post.3515937/

I am co-managing the team along with Fireburn. If you have room auth (voice or higher), or you are a global auth (driver or higher) interested in playing and representing the Ubers community, then please post saying what tier you would like to play.

The tiers are XY Ubers, XY OU, XY UU, XY RU, XY NU, and Randbats

Please sign up in the following manner:

Pokemon Showdown Username:
Time Zone:
Tiers Played:
A short paragraph why I should pick you:

Example;
Pokemon Showdown Username: PROBLEMS
Time Zone: UK GMT+0
Tiers Played: Ubers/OU/RU
A short paragraph why I should pick you: problems is so fukin hot and i love him

Edit: We also have room for two non-auth members, so if you want to represent the room, sign up here. This is for the best interest of us not sucking.

If I end up picking myself for Ubers don't be too upset, js.

LETS GET IT!

Last edited:
Pokemon Showdown Username: Joryn
Time Zone: UK (GMT+0)
Tiers Played: XY Ubers, Randbats
A short paragraph why I should pick you: because i am british and godtier at mons y/y

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Pokemon Showdown Username: Level 56
Time Zone: GMT+1
Tiers Played: I am a beast at every tier.
A short paragraph why I should pick you: WTF

Pokemon Showdown Username: Orch
Time Zone: EST
Tiers Played: XY Ubers / XY RU / XY NU / Randbats
A short paragraph why I should pick you:
im a moderator in ubers room, and i'm bad n lucky in pokemon. pls pick me.

Pokemon Showdown Username: Thetwinmasters
Time Zone: Gmt-7
Tiers Played: XY Ubers / XY OU(I don't like this tier) / Randbats
A short paragraph why I should pick you: I am better than n00b

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Pokemon Showdown Username: KratosMana / Mega Ainsley
Time Zone: -3
Tiers Played: Everything
A short paragraph why I should pick you: fren.

Pokemon Showdown Username: Kebabe
Time Zone: Gmt +2
Tiers Played: Randbats (or anything really)
A short paragraph why I should pick you: Randbats is my main tier

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Showdown Username: haxiom
Time Zone: GMT-5/6, I think it depends on Daylight Savings but anyways I am CST (Central)
Tiers Played: Ubers, I can try to learn other stuff if necessary
A short paragraph why I should pick you: To be perfectly honest, you don't really have much of a reason to select me over more experienced players in the tier, however I am always willing to throw down my best effort for something like this. Ubers is my main tier, and naturally there are a lot of good Ubers players here, after all it is the Ubers room. That said, I would like it if you at least considered me, after all I can do more than just play behind the scenes if that is what you need me to do (i.e. test, teambuild, and so on). I also don't post one liners in this section and actually wrote a paragraph lol.

Pokemon Showdown Username: Shatterpoint
Time Zone: GMT-7
Tiers Played: Ubers, Randoms, OU
A short paragraph why I should pick you: I pray to the hax gods and they favor me. I win coin flips. I has skill.

PS Username: iampie
Time Zone: GMT -7
Tiers Played: XY Ubers and sort of XY OU
Short paragraph why you should pick me: im da fukin best

PS Username: finalninja243
Time Zone: GMT -6
Tiers Played: XY Ubers, Randbats
Short paragraph why you should pick me: Randbats voice, 400+ games of exp in most bullshit game mode

PS username: Haunted.Shadow
Time Zone: GMT +2
Tiers played: XY Ubers, XY NU
Why you should pick me? NU: I made it to 1500 on NU ladder with mono ice, how cool is that????
Ubers: If you want to see some HO action
Edit: abs fite me in the evening m8

Last edited:

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
PS username: Kiss Absdaddy ♥
Time Zone: GMT0 [uk]
Tiers played: XY NU, if LC is bein added for some reason, we have autowin there if im on the team
Why you should pick me?: the secret legend of xy neverused, can beat the fk outta competitors in tryouts if needed

Last edited:
Pokemon Showdown Username: alphabeta4
Time Zone: gmt+10
Tiers Played: XY ubers, XY UU, Randabattles
A short paragraph why I should pick you: I'm pretty sure anything I write here will be considered ass-kissing or an insult, both of which lower my chances of being picked, so I'm going to say nothing.

Last edited:
Pokemon Showdown Username: justinjiaxinghu
Time Zone: GMT+8 WHOOO HIPSTER TIMEZONE
Tiers Played: XY RU, XY LC, XY UBERS
A short paragraph why I should pick you: been with this community for a really long time and I'm a fellow mod in the ubers room if that's even relevant lmfao. but YEAH I LIKE THESE TIERS AND I THINK I'M COMPETENT IN THEM. I honestly also think it's gonna be a really fun tournament and this is like my first "real" team tournament (excluding the Friends tourney 'cause I was a sub).

Pokemon Showdown Username:(PFC)nurideen
Time Zone:GMT+0
Tiers Played:XY Ubers, XY OU, XY RandBats
A short paragraph why i should pick you: I am a fairly experienced smogonite who has won an OU tour and has reached the semi finals/finals dozens of times.I have peaked #130 on the XY ubers ladder but i am still laddering and i have twice as many victories as losses (42 to 21). My experience in battling means that I am a likely asset for randbats. I would be happy to join the team and I am sure I would be of use. If you find it impossible to place me among the 2 non-auth members of the uber's room premier league team,then please put me down as the first substitute

Last edited:
Pokemon Showdown Username: CarbonTheSecond / Ex Machina / smhman
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
Tiers Played: RandBatts, XY Ubers
A short paragraph why I should pick you: Played 750+ games of bored/stoned RBatts, know the shitshow ladder pretty well, will curbstomp Final if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)