SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I'm at work so I can't check the move list, but what does grav apple and tar shot do?
Grav Apple: Grass, Physical, 80 BP. Reduces the defense of a pokemon hit by it by one stage.
Apple Acid: Grass, Special, 80 BP. Reduces the special defense of a pokemon hit by it by one stage.
Tar Shot: Rock, Status. Reduces the speed of target pokemon by one stage and makes it more vulnerable to Fire-Type moves. (It's not clear how much more vulnerable the pokemon becomes yet)

Tar Shot: Rock, Status. Reduces the speed of target pokemon by one stage and makes it more vulnerable to Fire-Type moves. (It's not clear how much more vulnerable the pokemon becomes yet)
Either one stage, like, from effective to very effective, or just "half" of it.
Guess more the second one.

As soon as you find one in the Wild Area - not sure about the levels of them. (Like, you can get Giga Butterfree :"D)
Buuut as far as I know, Giga Raids are pretty rare ... sooo, good luck finding one. ^^"
*cracks fingers* Looks like me and the Discord are gonna be searching hard

Which Discord? :o

I might be able just doing it with people near to me - not sure, but I think you can do it with NPCs as well c: (you can at least do the Dyna raids with them)
Ah, just a personal one with some college buddies and one with some online friends.
I do not trust NPCs for the life of me.

Do we definitively know what Teleport’s mechanics are?

Originally it was reported that it kept its core series effect, but the first post in this thread says that it seems to have kept its LGPE effect. I haven’t seen any video either way, and it would be nice to have this nailed down.

Sandaconda seems to be something that will be fun to experiment. I'm no real competitive player (simply like seeing how good my favorite mons are and some moveset ideas), but that Sand Spit could be useful.

I played in the Nexus server and Sword and Shield is looking like an interesting meta. I want to share my thoughts.

Dragapult could end up going the Koko route where it abuses its great STAB combination, useful SpA and better special coverage. It looks top tier from experience.

I’ve heard people say that Kyurem-B is gonna break the meta but its too early to tell. Remember when people thought Zard X would break the meta back in X and Y? But no thought this thing got a huge buff in both DD and physical ice stab.

Gyarados is much better this generation. DD + Wacan Berry + Dynamax is nearly unstoppable. It could be banworthy but its wayyyy to early to tell.

Keldeo gained Air Slash and lost main competition via Greninja, and Rain is looking very good with some new abusers and Gyarados. Keldeo also lost alot of its usual counters like Fini, Bulu, the Latis, and Amoonguss. Gen 6 Keldeo might have returned. Sub-CM could also be a viable set again. It looks to be a check to potential threats like Melmetal and Excadrill.

Corviknight looks clean. I used a SpD Bulk Up set with Taunt and Roost which sets up on stuff like Excadrill, Galar Coral, Rillaboom, Ferro, and non offensive variants of Melmetal. The lack of defog could make Corviknight vital on some fatter teams too. Alot of people are sleeping on it.

Excadrill looks S rank material rn. After a SD and Dynamax, it 2HKOs almost the entire theoretical meta. A decreased amount of hazard removal is also beneficial to Drill’s viability.

Melmetal happens to hit hard and take hits like a champ. Not much can come in on it safely. Its also the best Kyurem-B answer we have rn.

Galarian Corsola is a fantastic spinblocker and physical sponge. This is what regular Corsola should’ve been. It sponges hits from DD Gyara, Kyurem-B, Drill, and Melmetal. It has recovery, can set up rocks, and cripples the stuff I mentioned with Will O Wisp.

Nobody here is talking about how much of a serious threat Terrakion might be. Nearly every common offensive rocker from Gen 7 is gone which gives it more of a purpose. Scarf Terra revenges everything I mentioned about Corsola.

Hatterene has good bulk, TR, Mystic Fire, and Magic Bounce. Its looking like one of the best wallbreakers/stallbreakers rn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)