Pokemon TCG

I'll try reinstalling Hamachi. Let's hope it doesn't screw with my networking like it did last time.

Beating the crap out of Mekkah with my Scyther/Hitmonchan/Movie Mewtwo Haymaker is always good for a laugh.

i loved the game boy game, it was awesome. i actually had a pretty good deck going that consisted of gastly and evolutions from fossil series, dratini and evolutions, and hitmonchans and hitmonlees. i don't know how successful that deck would be in real life, but it killed anything in game.

after the base/fossil/jungle i wasn't into it as much and then after they launched the gold/silver stuff they really lost me. i still wish they would've released the second video game in the US, though.

http://tcgwars.6te.net/tcgdemo1.htm

Its a video about some TCG simulator someone made. I myself have been browsing cards on pokebeach because they have really cool art, but I used to play it back in the day and I wouldn't mind playing it again. I found it on a thread on pokebeach, but it doesn't appear to be completed. Are there any currently working TCG simulators that anyone knows of?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The TCG is where I got my namesake. Haven't played in a long time though.

I'm up for a match any time, although I missed most of the middle formats.

I always built up to a Damage Swap Dodrio in the TCG Gameboy game. the damage control combined with Retreat Aid simply obliterated most opponents.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok so the game is currently lying on the floor and has been for 2 years. Time to plug it in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)