Pokemon X & Y Trade Shop & Services

Will you be satisfied with this service and use it in the future?

• YES!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: My Pokemon game was stolen. This thread is closed. Sorry for the inconvenience >.< I managed to get a new one but I have to start over from scratch.

Good evening. I have been eagerly awaiting this opportunity for some time now. I am at my sixth gym so my access is still limited. However I will be opening a Trade Shop for Pokemon X/Y. Here are the rules...

1. I shouldn't have to tell you guys that breeding can be quite tedious. This requires free time and extreme patience. Please keep this in mind as I am handling your requests.
2. Please no spamming/pestering me about when it will get done. I have a life outside Pokemon that involves college, exams, studying, and a job. I will finish as soon as I can.
3. I will be adding more rules as needed.

Breeding Service!
I understand many of you don't have the time or patience to breed what nature or gender you guys want for a pokemon. So I have a proposal, for a small price, how about lending me your pokemon so I may breed whatever nature, gender, and ability (Note: DW ability will be offered as well so long as I have a dw parent that can pass on its ability to work with) you desire. All I ask is you provide the required parents if I currently don't have them.

EV / Super Training Service! (Soon!)
Are you tired of bothering with Super Training? How about loaning me your pokemon and I will gladly Super Train it for you! This is a full EV service that I am willing to offer. HOWEVER, I am only human and am bound to make mistakes. So to make up for it, I am asking for players to provide the infamous EV berries Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, and Tomato. Once I have these, I will officially open my Super Training Service so I can fix any errors I make. I will also be willing to reduce any EV's you don't want your pokemon to have if you cannot. However again I need the EV berries for this to be open first.

Evolutionary Service!
Need to quickly evolve some Pokemon but having a hard time finding a trustworthy person to do this with? I am your man! I will be able to evolve your Pokemon whether it is special eevee-lutions (Glaceon and Leafeon TBA as their respective evolutionary locations are yet to be announced), stone evolutions, friendly and trades!
Please Note: I will not be providing the evolutions that are done via level or Mega Evolutions. Sorry but these Mega Evolutionary stones are too valuable and I lack the time to play through my game multiple times to obtain these.
Now, that sounds amazing....but what's the catch?
No catch. The items/pokemon I ask for are not only to benefit me, but benefit and upgrade my services here. I like satisfying my customers and have a strict reputation to keep. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask. :)

RNG Fanatics, PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT be doing any sort of RNG for people in the near future. As previously stated by the staff, it is very difficult to attempt RNG with Pokemon XY, especially with what little knowledge and research that has been done. Soft-resetting is the best I can offer.

What I will NOT be offering:
-Mega Evolution stones
-Amazing egg moves UNLESS the parent with the desired moves is provided
-No. Legendaries. Period.

Just to clarify, all pokemon that is traded to me for services will be given back guaranteed!

Now that we have the ground work, lets get started with the filler posts!

Last edited:
Trade Shop

Stats: HP / Attack / Defense / Sp. Atk / Sp. Def / Speed

Lvl 15 Axew ♀
41/33/26/16/17/23
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Mold Breaker
Characteristic: Likes to run

Lvl 15 Helioptile ♀
42/19/16/29/18/28
Nature: Rash
Ability: Sand Veil
Characteristic: Very finicky

Lvl 19 Eevee ♀
55/30/26/27/35/31
Nature: Serious
Ability: Run away
Characteristic: Highly curious

Lvl 1 Amaura ♀
12/6/6/5/6/6
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Refrigerate
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about

Lvl 20 Hawlucha ♀
62/41/37/37/34/57
Nature: Timid
Ability: Unburden
Characteristic: A little quick tempered

Lvl 17 Honedge ♀
42/33/46/15/18/18
Nature: Impish
Ability: No Guard
Characteristic: Likes to run

Lvl 19 Ralts ♀
42/14/17/27/20/21
Nature: Bold
Ability: Trace
Characteristic: Very finicky

Lvl 9 Pancham ♀
32/20/17/14/12/13
Nature: Naive
Ability: Mold Breaker
Characteristic: Loves to eat

Lvl 1 Inkay♀
12/6/5/5/6/6
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Contrary
Characteristic: Hates to lose

Lvl 23 Sableye ♀
60/44/10/10/41/29
Nature: Docile
Ability: Keen Eye
Characteristic: Strong willed

*New Pokemon added to list*
Lvl 21 Scyther ♂
62/56/43/28/44/53
Nature: Serious
Ability: Technician (DW)
Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn

Lvl 38 Magneton
92/55/82/91/74/66
Nature: Careful
Ability: Magnet Pull

Lvl 40 Bergmite ♂
94/67/78/33/44/36
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Ice Body

Lvl 39 Beartic ♂
134/81/73/64/74/56
Nature: Calm
Ability: Snow Cloak
Characteristic: Alert to sounds

Lvl 23 Sawk ♂
71/67/42/19/43/50
Ability: Sturdy
Characteristic: Proud of its power

Lvl 1 Cubchoo ♀ (*Shiny*)
53/41/21/33/23/23
Nature: Brave
Ability: Snow Cloak
Characteristic: Quick tempered

Lvl 1 Torchic ♂
11/6/4/6/6/6
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Blaze
Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn

Lvl 1 Torchic ♂
11/5/5/6/6/6
Nature: Timid
Ability: Speed Boost (DW)
Characteristic: Highly curious

Lvl 1 Torchic ♂
11/6/5/5/6/6
Ability: Blaze
Characteristic: Mischievous

Lvl 1 Torchic ♀
12/6/4/6/6/6
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Speed Boost (DW)
Characteristic: Strong willed

I am also offering services for a trade. if you would rather get a service just send me some trade fodder like pidgey or something.

Last edited:
What I Want

-Ditto or Poketus above all else if available
-Female Starters (no mega evolution stones)
-EV berries stated in first post
-Female Tyraunt
-Any help filling out my pokedex
-Any pre-evolutions to the mega evolutions. no mega stones required, just the pokemon.

Last edited:
What berries I have...

Oran
Pecha
Aspear
Iapapa
Mago
Pomeg
Qualot
Persim
Roseli
Chesto

What Berries I Need...

Any beries not listed

Last edited:
News Feed

This is where I will be posting news and updates such as delays, jobs completed, trades completed, changes in previous posts, when I may be unavailable and why, etc.

10/16/13
I have just completed this thread and will work on making it look good when I have the time. I have midterms for this week and Tuesday coming up. I will answer you guys as soon as I can :)

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
All trade threads require IVs to be listed for offered Pokemon. In leu of the fact that we do not know the IVs of 6th Gen Pokemon, post the Pokemon's stats, nature, level, and characteristics; this maintains the ideal of Smogon, in which people seek out competitive Pokemon. For now, thread will be locked; pm me when you have your list ready so I may unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)