PokeRealm Vs Smogon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If lesm isnt rbying he better do adv, hes a great asset. Also i expected gk somewhere tbh

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
here's the final pokerealm list:

RBY
Mr. Maser
Holyknight
IPL
husk1442

GSC
Holyknight
IPL
Darkbolt
Nicoli

ADV UU (Smogon doesn't want any BLs)
SSBM Roy
Somebody
Alamaster
Aeolus
Darkbolt
VoidThE
Tmnt boy
Nino

ADV OU
Holyknight
IPL
Aeolus
SSBM Roy
Task
Aftershock
Nicoli
Tmnt Boy
Darkbolt
Groudon80
husk1442
Dragonator
Somebody
Floppy Disk

ADV Ubers
Groudon80
husk1442
Zero
Mr. Maser
Dragonator
freaktron

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
IIRC, i don't think so. Aeo seems to be unsure about certain issues atm :(

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Gomez said:
that post seemed more like a joke ;|
Yeah, I was only kidding...and commenting on Zero's ability to avoid fully commiting while appearing to do the opposite.

bleep said:
yeah thats why i listed all those people lol
how have you listed everyone when you have never faced me? W/e listing sounds harsh and this is supposed to be a friendly competion.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a good idea for who should do uu but im still in the planning stage. Stay tuned :0

Tmnt Boy said:
how have you listed everyone when you have never faced me? W/e listing sounds harsh and this is supposed to be a friendly competion.
i meant in that other post i made, and i've never heard of you, let alone put you on a list of people that i think are the best on smogon. and i didn't see everyone, i just put a bunch of people and added "etc" to the end to denote that i meant everyone around that skill level.

i'm sorry if you took any offense from that comment, but tbqh, i've never heard of you =\

Ok assuming we are allowed to go in more than one thing, I can do RS if you want, however I am on Smogon's RS uber so if I don't get picked won't really make emo posts about it :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)