NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

ok let's slow the game down a tad? I think if we can break this down into solidifying two town and then pick 3 we just win outright regardless of any shenanigans.

Tbz and scorch are unfortunately just going to have to be shot. I don't think there's any way they ever get into locktown.

which leaves me texas pulsar oden. out of all of those i do think texas has the most scum equity out of those 3, which is crazy to me because tonewise he is by far the one i feel the best about.

god is pulsar really just bussing teammates x1000. there's no way right. that can't possibly be a world that exists. she's so floaty but just comes in at these super opportune moments to look so good. is that really possible?

actually i kind of wonder if texas -> oden -> scorch -> tbz just wins? out of everyone left in the game i'm most worried about scorch and tbz hero shooting. granted that's been working out but I'd rather not throw the game away just so someone can be a hero. although It's actually not horrible if scorch heroes from that spot because that's probably the moment I'd most be ok with a hero shot in an unconventional direction because at least we still have pretty decent odds in that final 3, or so I would hope.

the alternative is probably just something like tbz/scorch -> texas/oden. we could probably go 1 for 1 in each group like i've been advocating which noted mafia member realiti was against so it must be a good strategy. idk. i've actually been really poor this game. guess i'm just thinking too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)