Port forwarding for server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm having some trouble with starting a server. I have done everything in the read.me and can visit the server on localhost.psim.us . I have also edited the design, and made some rooms and commands. But I can't port forward. I am using a UNIX airport extreme, and it doesn't work(http://prntscr.com/4vu9r8).
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? I tried connecting with [My external ip].psim.us and it doesn't connect to a server.

Sincerely,
Alakadoom

Thank you for your reply, but I still have the same problem. And it looks as if I turn on the bridge mode in the airport, the port closes. And also I can put DHCP and NAT on because then it says: "The DHCP range you have entered conflicts with the WAN IP address of your base station."

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem of my second post is solved, but my port is not open. Whatever I try, I can't connect to the server through [my ip].psim.us . Sad bump:(

Hey I recently had a similar issue, but my ports are properly forwarded and I'm using my proper IPV4 address and have my ports mapped correctly with PortMapper. However, when I try to connect with my IPV4 address and the open port, it says my connection is not secure and won't let me in, even though it works perfectly fine on the localhost. Any idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)