Post your searing hot takes

Smarties in c is firmly horrible, ring pops could get a promotion, twizzlers need promotion too, Reese’s and candy corn could use a demotion, mnm Reese’s in s is tragic, KitKat might need a raise. Other then that the tier list is decent
candy corn and Reeces will remain. litterally my only complain with this is that specifically the chocolate Tootsie pops should go in a tier.

Okay fr though I actually kinda hate kit kat

I don't like these crispy waffles in general and the filling with the chocolate is really mid

Haven't tried out pink or green kit kat but I genuinely just dislike the original flavor

Also Skittles is better than m&m
im not a fan of kit Kat, but I can see the appeal.

anyways, about the mnm take, you are on something.

People who walk around blazed out of their minds in public are comparable to people who walk around drunk. You fucking reek, you're dumb as fuck, and I'm sick of getting stuck behind you in line at the grocery store while you take five whole minutes to decide which pack of gum you want to buy, only to realize you're broke and don't have enough money in the end anyways. I'm sick of having to repeat everything I say to you at least three times at a bare minimum because the devil's lettuce has cooked your mental faculties beyond the capability of understanding any sentence longer than 5 words that doesn't end in either "dude", "bro", or "man".

The first season of the Boondocks is absolute peak. Like top 3 of the best seasons of an animated show ever, without any exaggeration. I love season 2 and 3 a lot too, but I think it's unfortunate that the show has become less character-oriented as it went on. Moments like Uncle Ruckus (of all people) cheering up Jazmine in the mall or the entirety of Riley wuz here are beautiful. This scene from the season finale made me cry on first watch:

I really wish the show got a proper 4th (I don't really count the revival, it has barely any relation to the first three seasons) and maybe even 5th season that would cover some aspects from the comic strips like Cindy's and Jazmine's friendship or Jazmine's struggle with racial identity. And it will forever be such a damn shame that they cancelled the reboot, could've been great

The opinions of streamers such as Asmon, xqc or Hasan should be considered completely invalid by default. They stream 10-12 hours a day, they don't leave their house, they have no connection to reality, they're terminally online degenerates that haven't touched grass in years. I mean, look at this:

Is this someone who deserves to be listened to?

how i feel complaining about rich people from my goon cave while doing absolutely nothing to solve the problems (i'm literally hasan)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)