~Pre-Pokebank~ Attack is the best Defence!

Ok, so, this is my first time posting a team for suggestion on a website, but, since I'm into the competitive scene, I could use all the help I can get!

Kangaskhan (F)

Held Item: Kangaskhanite

EV's:
HP: 252 Attack: 252 Defense: 4

Adamant Nature

Ability: Scrappy

Moves:

Fake Out

Outrage

Power-Up Punch

Earthquake

Kangaskhan is my main attacker 70% of the time. I usually Mega-Evolve it right when it's sent out unless the opposing Pokemon may quickly KO it or if it is a ghost type. I'm keeping the ability Scrappy just incase someone starts with a ghost type so it can at least use Fake Out to deal a bit of opening damage. Otherwise, after Mega-Evolution, I instantly use Fake Out to flinch my opponent on the first turn she is out. Then, depending on the defending Pokemon, I either use Power-Up Punch to increase her attack before using Outrage or Earthquake or just use Outrage/Earthquake to deal damage fast since her speed IV's are at 31 and can out-speed most threats. (Outrage is a Dragon counter and Earthquake is an Aegislash counter)

Gardevoir (F)

Held item: Gardevoirite

EV's:
Sp. Attack: 252 Defense: 252 Speed: 4

Modest Nature

Ability: Synchronise

Moves:

Thunderbolt

Psychic

Calm Mind

Moonlight

Gardevoir is another one of my mains. With most teams I see containing Dragon types, Gardevoir acts as a counter for Dragons. The difference between Gardevoir and my other Dragon counters? Since she's Fairy type, she'll take no damage from Dragon moves. Calm Mind is used as a back up if there is a break in the opponent's attacking pattern, so her attacks do more damage. But it is rarely used. Gardevoirite is on her as a back up. I may switch it out for something else.

Ditto

Held Item: Quick Claw

EV's:

Attack: 252 Sp. Attack: 252 HP: 4

Brave Nature

Ability: Impostor

Moves:

Transform

Ditto is another great main. (You'll notice I have a few main attackers on my team. Is this a bad thing? Let me know.) Impostor to instantly transform into the opponent's Pokemon and Quick Claw to be able to attack first some times. I understand that Quick Claw doesn't work too often, but when it does, it makes a big difference in the battle. Plus, it helps a little with it's decreased speed due to the Brave nature. Attack and Sp. Attack raised so it can deal more damage after it transforms.

Aegislash (F)

Held Item: Spooky Plate

EV's:
Attack: 252 Sp. Defense: 252 HP: 4

Adamant Nature

Ability: Stance Change

Moves:

Aerial Ace

Swords Dance

King's Shield

Shadow Sneak

Aegislash is yet another main, but is a build-up or split-second damage main. Most people understand why I had her learn King's Shield, Shadow Sneak and Swords Dance, to build up her attack power before attacking. If you increase that attack with the Spooky Plate that increases her Shadow Sneak, it can be devestating. Aerial Ace is put in as a back up incase the opponents are Normal types, and to deal major damage to Grass and Fighting types such as Venusaur and Lucario.

Blissey (F)

Held Item: Leftovers

EV's:
Defense: 252 Sp. Defense: 252 Sp. Attack: 4

Modest Nature

Ability: Natural Cure

Moves:

Shadow Ball

Flamethrower

Minimize

Substitute

Blissey is my back up wall. I originally added her in to counter Klefki's I've seen in online battles. Substitute sets up the wall, and Minimize WOULD make sure attacks don't touch the wall too much, but, since I've seen that Minimize is banned, I don't know what I should replace it with... And of course Leftovers heals damage over time behind the substitute. Flamethrower is a defense against Klefki's and Shadow Ball to take down Ghost types/Psychic types.

Tyranitar (F)

Held Item: King's Rock

EV's:

Attack: 252 (The remaining EV's are evenly distributed between the HP, Sp. Def and Def stats.)

Adamant Nature

Ability: Sand Stream

Moves:

Stone Edge

Dragon Dance

Outrage

Earthquake

Tyranitar was a last minute addition, with 5 perfect IV's in every category besides Sp. Attack. (For obvious reasons.) Dragon Dance to power up her moves, Stone Edge for those pesky Talonflames, Outrage for Dragon Defense, and Earthquake for other types. Besides Blissey, she is one of the slowest members of my team, and I rarely bring her in for the begining of the match. I usually switch out to Aegislash afterwords at times because of the Sandstorm, but it depends on the opposing Pokemon.

Red Means I may change it on my own whether I get suggestions or not about it.

So? What do you think? Good? Bad? Needs Improvement? Big Changes? Little Changes? Let me know!

Thank you for taking time to help me out!

Ok problem one there are hardly enough true Ev's to make a good suggestions for your team, kinda bland. Problem two, you can only have one mega evolution in a battle so I would consider dropping gardevoir and making Kangaskhan your mega. Third problem, by including ditto with a blissey and a kangaskhan, your team doesnt seem to have any true direction. What is your team trying to accomplish? Are you trying to be a bulky staller? A surprising attacker? Hyper offense? Mixed sweeping potential? If I was a moderator I would suggest that you elaborate on your team members and make an introductory paragraph about what you want this team to do.

I don't have a lot of time to type up fixes, but here's some quick hits:
1) You can only use 1 Mega on a team. I'd say scratch Gardevoir and replace with Calm Mind Clefable
2) Mega-Khan has much better moves to use than Outrage. While being able to obliterate Dragons sounds fun, you should probably switch Outrage for Return. You'll have a stronger move because of STAB, and you won't be locked into a move for 2-3 turns.
3) Switch Quick Claw with Choice Scarf on Ditto. No reason to use any other item, especially Quick Claw.
4) Aegislash should have Sacred Sword instead of Aerial Ace for near perfect coverage alongside Shadow Sneak.
5) Remove Minimize from Blissey as Evasion Clauses prevent you from using it. I would suggest completely changing up your moveset for Blissey but if you wanted to, you can "try" to run Calm Mind but I honestly don't see any success in that. Blissey is usually used as a Special Wall to tank hits all day.
6) I'm not sure Tyranitar is the right pokemon for your team as you a major weakness to Fighting types right now (4 out of 6 at it's current state). You could really use another pokemon to set up hazard(s) and be able to tank Fighting moves. Maybe try switching Tyranitar with physically defensive Forretress?

I would also suggest actually describing or showing some insight/calcs for your EV spreads and why they are viable, maybe talk about how your team synergizes, and what your team threats are (exmaple: MegaLucario sweeps your entire team at it's current build with the standard Swords Dance/Bullet Punch/Close Combat/Crunch build). Also mention if you've tested the team yet and how it's done.

Hmm... yeah, guess that would've helped alot... Alright, well, I'm taking your guy's advice and I'm also going to completley change up my team so I have a firm, solid team, since my original plan for this team was to counter most threats with brute strength with a few back-ups here and there.

I also HAVE tested this team on multiple occasions, and won 20/50 matches, roughly.

Since I can't post another team thread for two weeks or so, this will just be a reminder to me about how to lay-out my next team next time.

Thanks for the advice, guys! Now, I gotta run, peace!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)